The Prince Gives Up Treatment 18

The play on the stage was at the critical moment, but Yan Jingze didn't even watch it.

Su Moxiu is here...What else is he watching?

Su Moxiu looks better!

Yan Jingze's eyes fell on Su Moxiu, then he found that Su Moxiu's hair was a little wet.

He asked the servants around him to give him a folding fan and fanned Su Moxiu with it: "Ziyan, it's hot outside? You're sweating!"

Su Moxiu was covered in cold sweat. Now that Yan Jingze fanned him, he even got goosebumps and almost shivered.

He smiled at Yan Jingze: "Your highness, don't worry about me."

"I'm fine, I'm idle anyway." Yan Jingze fanned him a few more times. He haven't seen him for half a month, Su Moxiu seem to has lost some weight. He is feeling distressed right now.

Everyone present also saw this scene.

The second prince, the third prince, and the fourth prince all secretly hate him in their heart.

Old fifth is too willing to go out of his way to do all these things!

No wonder he can coax Su Moxiu to his heart's content!

However, the fact that he was so kind to him also shows...Su Moxiu is very capable.

It's a pity that such a capable person is not on their side.

The three princes were very angry, but the crown prince was very relieved—his fifth younger brother and Su Moxiu are so compatible!

It was his son, who went nowhere just now, was bitten by mosquitoes with a big bump on his face. When he is seen by the Crown Princess, the Crown Princess will definitely be unhappy.

Thinking so, the crown prince scratched the bump on AFu's face with his nails.

Only then did Afu come back to his senses.

He felt that his eyes must be blind, he actually saw his fifth imperial uncle fanning others and still smiling so happily too.

His fifth imperial uncle has a good relationship with this Su Moxiu?

Then, what happened before?

Who was the one who bribed the servant to drug his fifth imperial uncle? And why did Su Moxiu bring drugged wine to find his fifth imperial uncle?

Thinking of the previous conversation between Su Moxiu and the fourth prince, AFu had a vague feeling that the person who bribed the servants to drugged him might be the fourth prince.

Why did the fourth prince administer such medicine on such an occasion?

AFu thought about it for a while, and soon realized the reason—his fourth imperial uncle must not want his fifth imperial uncle to marry Miss Su!

Then, the fourth prince has a reason, so what about Su Moxiu?

AFu secretly turned to look at Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu was talking to Yan Jingze.

He sat very close beside Yan Jingze, so the voices of the opera singers made the people around them unable to hear their voices.

Su Moxiu said: "Your highness, I like you."

Yan Jingze immediately said: "Me too!"

Yan Jingze wanted to talk to Su Moxiu in private — he had already made an agreement with his father, as long as Su Moxiu agreed to be with him today, his father would help him to marry him!