The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 16

Su Xingyin seemed to be struck by a thunderbolt.

He and Zhou Jingshan have known each other for sixteen years. Although he has been stationed elsewhere in these years, the two have seen each other from time to time, so...the person in front of him is Zhou Jingshan, he can't be wrong!

When he first saw Zhou Jingshan, he was still puzzled - didn't his son say that Zhou Jingshan was not found, isn't Zhou Jingshan dead? So why is he standing in front of him now?

He didn't dare to recognize him for a moment, but just after that little delay, he learned about such a thing.

Su Xingyin's tears fell again.

When he first met Zhou Jingshan, Zhou Jingshan was only fifteen or sixteen years old. At that time, he admired Zhou Jingshan very much and regarded Zhou Jingshan as a junior. Seeing that Zhou Jingshan was very ambitious and willing to work hard, he promoted him again and again.

Later... Zhou Jingshan grew faster and faster, and he gradually regarded Zhou Jingshan as a peer. The two even became brothers with different surnames.

In the last few years...he has admitted that he is far inferior to Zhou Jingshan and admires Zhou Jingshan very much!

Because of this admiration, he has always wanted to let his two sons learn from Zhou Jingshan and strive to become a person like Zhou Jingshan.

Of course, his eldest son would definitely not be able to do it. This guy has all the power but no brains. Even if he learns from Zhou Jingshan, he can only pretend.

But his youngest son is different!

His youngest son is extremely intelligent, which is his pride. He feels that his youngest son can become the next Zhou Jingshan.

It's a pity that his wife felt that it was too dangerous to be a military general, so she wouldn't allow his youngest son to join the army. His youngest son also likes to read...He could only give up.

For this reason, he didn't bring his youngest son to see Zhou Jingshan.

Unexpectedly, it was because of his negligence that this kind of careless mistake occurred at the end!

He asked his youngest son to find Zhou Jingshan, but his youngest son actually...actually...

His youngest son actually slept with Zhou Jingshan!

He has wronged his brother!

Su Xingyin's tears could not be stopped. He looked at Yan Jingze with tears in his eyes.

Yan Jingze: "..."

Yan Jingze knew that Su Xingyin had misunderstood.

That guy Zhang Erque suddenly ran out to speak for him, and Su Moxiu also said that...It's impossible for Su Xingyin to not misunderstand.

Yan Jingze suddenly felt a little sympathetic for Su Xingyin.

But at this time, he couldn't tell Su Xingyin that you were wrong, in fact, I was the one who laid your son down...He didn't want to create a hell mode for himself.

"Dad..." Su Moxiu looked at his dad, who was crying non-stop, a little overwhelmed.

When his dad cried because of General Zhou before, he didn't do anything. He knew his dad didn't need comfort, but now his dad is crying because of him...

Su Moxiu apologized: "Dad, I'm sorry."

Su Xingyin covered his heart: "You bastard, you..."

"Don't be angry, I do it voluntarily," Yan Jingze quickly supported Su Xingyin, "I am in love with Moxiu."