Beta Overpowered Alpha 12

Kane is not young, and has been researching spaceships for decades.

Of course he knew that what the omega in front of him said was something from school and it was different from actual operation.

He also knows that if this omega is really asked to repair the spaceship, he will definitely not be able to repair it.

However, it's normal, isn't it?

This omega is only eighteen years old!

If he knows everything, then Kane will be suspicious. Now that he is like this...Kane looks at Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze expressed apprehension at the right time.

Kane laughed: "I didn't expect you to know so much. When you were in Capital Star, did you learn it? Which teacher did you learn from?"

"I read some books out of curiosity, and listened to some internal courses." Yan Jingze stopped showing off at this moment, "All I know is theory, so I don't know if it's useful. I'm not sure how to unlock the spaceship yet..." After Yan Jingze finished speaking, he smiled embarrassedly.

Kane is not young, but he was still a little surprised to see this omega's smile, and then Su Moxiu blocked his sight.

Kane: "..." He always thought that this nephew was someone who didn't care about beauty, but now it seems...he was wrong.

Kane asked Yan Jingze: "Vinia, are you willing to work in the research institute?" The Omega in front of him specifically mentioned the spaceship and told him this. His goal is quite clear, it should be to come to this research institute.

This child is a Werther nobleman. After coming to the research institute, he may try to wait for an opportunity to escape, but even so...he still wants to keep this child.

Their technology is much behind Capital Star, so he hopes to learn some knowledge from this kid.

Even if he can learn very little.

"I am willing." Yan Jingze could feel the guard of the people in front of him, but he really had no bad intentions.

He originally planned to concentrate on farming in that manor!

After all, the condition given to him by the original owner was to live in seclusion and farm...If there is no accident, even if he wants to make something in the future, he will only do it for farming.

But, who told...these people to sent him Xiu.

Xiu is an alpha, and the alphas in this world all want to mark an omega, and are fascinated by the omega's pheromone.

Because alphas are far more proficient than omegas, many alphas will stay with beta. However, when these alphas encounter omega that can appease their mental force, they will often abandon their beta.

He was not sure that Xiu could still like him so much after knowing that he was a beta.

The best way is to make sure that he has enough power that Xiu cannot betray him.

Of course, cultivating feelings cannot be left behind.

"Then from now on, you will come to work in the research institute every day!" Kane agreed, "Just follow me. There are many things here that are different from Capital Star, I can teach you about them."

Most of the things they have here are not as good as Capital Star's, but lying here are some of their original technologies and secrets...He can't let the omega in front of him walk around, so he can only stare at him a little stricter for the time being.