3 Extra Stories

Extra Story 1: Those things about the prime minister and his bodyguard

Yan Jingze didn't start out as a politician at the start of the Light Federation, he was still a researcher at the time.

It took him less than a year to research a lot of things. When everyone thought that he would continue to study, maybe he would become one of the most famous researchers in history...he entered politics.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

The people from the research institute held Yan Jingze's hand, crying and screaming not to let him go. What about the people outside? They thought Yan Jingze was crazy.

It's normal for those businessmen to change their careers to become a politician, but a researcher who is so powerful becomes a politician...Can he really be a good one?

However, since Lord Marshal's partner wanted to give it a try, they couldn't object. They believed that when he couldn't do these things, he would naturally give up and would definitely go back and continue his research.

As a result...Yan Jingze became better and better, he finally became a successful politician and managed the Light Federation very well!

Everyone was a little confused.

After being stunned, they learned that this politician took some time to research some 'small' things.

Well, although it's small, it has a great effect.

So is he planning to go into politics, or is he planning to...continue doing research?

No matter what others think, anyway, Yan Jingze has been jumping back and forth between the two identities.

Later, it wasn't known when, there was a...bodyguard around him?

At first, everyone thought that the young man named Xiu was the bodyguard.

After Yan Jingze encountered an assassination, he started following Yan Jingze, protecting Yan Jingze every step of the way.

Later when Yan Jingze encountered another assassination, he flew out and just grabbed all those who did it.

His strength is very strong!

He is also very handsome!

More and more people began to pay attention to him. After paying attention to him for a while, everyone discovered one thing — this bodyguard should have a crush on Yan Jingze.

The way he looked at Yan Jingze was really indescribably gentle.

Those who discovered this felt a little sympathetic to him.

Yan Jingze is already married to Marshal, so he and Yan Jingze have no future at all.

Although Yan Jingze and Marshal have less time to get together after marriage and they never show their love, many people think that their marriage is a combination of interests, but they are married after all.

No matter how much Xiu loves Yan Jingze, he has no chance.

Speaking of which, Yan Jingze is really an attractive person. They also love him too! But what's the use?

Well, they also love Su Moxiu...

Then...Su Moxiu, who they were sympathizing with, stayed by Yan Jingze's side and even started to help Yan Jingze with many things.

This is not just a bodyguard, he also serves as an assistant.

Such a strong and intelligent alpha has been silently following Yan Jingze's side...it's really touching.