Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic End

Su Moxiu has always been hacked for three things: acting arrogant, poor acting skills, and having a gold master.

Now that his life experience is exposed...there is no doubt that there is no such thing as a gold master.

With his status, who can support him? World 's richest man?

As for being arrogant...Now let's watch those so-called 'Su Moxiu being arrogant' videos, it's just he can't understand what others mean and can't react accordingly.

Think about it carefully, Su Moxiu lived abroad since he was a child, and his Chinese is not very good, so it seems normal? Not to mention that someone picked up that Su Moxiu may suffer from savant syndrome.

As for his poor acting skills...Many people think that Su Moxiu's acting skills are so poor but he still acts in movies, which is simply harmful, but now...he is acting in the web drama he invested in, so what's wrong with his poor acting skills? Even if he loses money, it's his money!

Not to mention that at this time, many people who have worked with Su Moxiu came out and posted on Weibo saying that Su Moxiu was easy to get along with...

Although they only said this now, it was a bit of an afterthought, but Su Moxiu was completely washed, there is no doubt about it anymore.

"It suddenly occurred to me that...the movie 'Doomsday Warrior' should make Su Moxiu's net worth skyrocket again."

"I'm really envious and jealous. It's fine to be so handsome, but he's still so rich!"

"He also has an investment vision...Director Gu's movie was disliked by everyone, but he invested."

"Upstairs, the special effects company is also his, that's why he likes Director Gu's movies!"

"I suddenly found out that the special effects company didn't belong to him. He bought the company after he decided to participate in Gu Shihao's movie!"

"The boss is worthy of being a boss, rich and self-willed."

"He also has talent, the pictures are also very good."

...

Su Moxiu's fans suddenly skyrocketed. Looking at the skyrocketing fans, Su Moxiu was a little confused.

Yan Jingze said: "AXiu, you can post a Weibo to say hello to them."

Su Moxiu thought for a moment, then sent a message: "Hi everyone."

Yan JingZe asked him to greet them, so just say hi!

Seeing this, Yan Jingze laughed and kissed him.

In Gu Shihao's memory before his rebirth, Andrew also existed.

This wealthy president has a younger brother who is autistic, has severe intellectual disabilities, and cannot take care of himself. He is very distressed and donated a lot of money to set up a fund to help those families who need to take care of autistic patients. He also paid people to make related movies, calling on everyone to pay attention to this group.

As for now, it's good.

And he...can also make such a movie in the future.

Those new fans of Su Moxiu didn't mind what Su Moxiu posted, but went to see Su Moxiu's previous Weibo together.

Su Moxiu doesn't like to read messages, and rarely go on Weibo, so all of them are only for business.

But after all, Liu Leyan was watching over it. She used to take some photos of him and post them there.

At this moment, everyone is excited to see the photos.

"Su Moxiu is really handsome!"

"I declare! He is my husband!"