Beta Overpowered Alpha 9

Su Moxiu didn't realize that anything was wrong, he was still trying to praise the omega in front of him: "You are also very beautiful, the most beautiful omega I have ever seen. You matches your pheromone scent very well..."

Su Moxiu was very happy that he could smell someone's pheromones.

Yan Jingze's face darkened even more.

What these alphas think about all day long is other people's pheromones and faces!

The most important thing is that he is not an omega. The pheromones in his body are also simulated pheromones made by his mother, not real pheromones.

"The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you..." Su Moxiu added.

Yan Jingze interrupted the other party: "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"

"I'm not really hungry." Said Su Moxiu.

"You haven't eaten for a few days. You must be hungry. I'll make you something to eat." Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu is really not hungry. When he woke up, he saw the alpha high-concentration nutrient supplement that was empty on the ground, that is to say, when he was unconscious, this omega gave him the nutrient supplement, so he really wasn't hungry.

Yan Jingze also knew that this man was not hungry, after all, he had fed this man so many nutrients.

However, he didn't want to talk with this man anymore.

Yan Jingze came outside, looked at the sky and asked, "Are there any fresh ingredients? I want to cook." These days, what he and Selina ate were all kinds of ready to eat food, so there was almost nothing that needed to be processed by them from all the food that was sent to them.

Su Moxiu came out right after him. Seeing that Yan Jingze was asking for something so badly, his face turned blue and red.

His omega, who knows how many people are watching him!

"There must be ingredients, someone will deliver them soon!" Su Moxiu said, and then glanced at the invisible monitor not far away.

Those who watched the surveillance were flustered by this look, then finally someone couldn't help but ask: "Marshal, what does he mean by this?"

"Let's hurry up and prepare the ingredients?" Another person replied.

The vast majority of Light Star was covered in desert. Vegetables were already very good, though there is less meat to eat, but since they left Light Star and occupied several other planets, the types of things that can be eaten here have increased a lot .

They quickly prepared some ingredients. Thinking that there was no cooking equipment in the manor too, they also prepared two sets of solar cookers.

The drone sent these things to Yan Jingze.

It's really efficient and interesting, no wonder Selina likes to do it.

The original owner had learned to cook in school, and he was also interested in it himself, so he also learned it.

Therefore, although he had never seen some of the ingredients sent by those people before, he was still sure to make a meal.

As for the taste, it might not be so good...Well, he thinks this alpha won't dare to dislike it anyway.

Yan Jingze recently got tired of eating ready to eat food every day, so he wanted to show off his cooking skills. He started to work as soon as he got the ingredients.

Seeing this, Su Moxiu asked, "Do you want me to help?"

"No thanks." Yan Jingze turned on the solar cooker and began to process the ingredients.