The Prince Gives Up Treatment 25

Yan Jingze has no interest in working in the Ministry of Justice.

But Su Moxiu wanted to go...so he followed.

At first, he didn't understand why he came to this world, and he agreed to the request of 'live a long life', but now he understands.

He came to find Su Moxiu!

Also, things like skin-to-skin contact...

He used to think that it was boring not to do such things for the sake of reproduction, he even thought about being friends with Su Moxiu for a lifetime, but now he realized...he is too simple.

How can such a thing be boring? It's actually very interesting!

When he goes to another small world to do missions in the future, he must bring Su Moxiu with him and choose to be a human being, and then...

Thinking of this, Yan Jingze suddenly began to look forward to the future.

Now...let's take good care of his body first!

Yan Jingze goes to bed early and gets up early every day, pays attention to his diet, and even takes Su Moxiu to exercise...

After the court meeting today, the crown prince stopped Yan Jingze, a little hesitate to speak: "Fifth brother..."

"Big brother, what's the matter?" Yan Jingze asked, the address between him and the crown prince has always been quite casual.

The crown prince said: "I heard that you asked the palace for a martial arts master to teach Sir Su?"

"That's right, what's the matter?"

"You like...people who are five big and three thick?" The crown prince was a little confused.

Su Moxiu is only twenty now. He is still a handsome young man, but if he practices a lot...what will he become in the future? A very muscular man?

If he grows a beard...he really doesn't want to think about it!

His little brother's preferences are really different.

Yan Jingze: "...Big brother, you misunderstood, I just hope that Axiu is in better health."

So that's the case...The crown prince heaved a sigh of relief, and said: "You shouldn't...demand it excessively."

"I'll pay attention." Yan Jingze said. He can't go on like this anymore either. If it goes on like this, Su Moxiu will be weak, and he himself...cough cough!

"That's good!" The crown prince talked with Yan Jingze about something else.

Recently, the crown prince can be said to be in a very good mood.

His relationship with his father is very good. His son AFu suddenly became enlightened, coaxing his father to burst into laughter every day!

Then, he followed Su Moxiu's suggestion that whenever he didn't understand anything about political affairs, he would not discuss it with his subordinates, but ask his father, or his father's confidants.

Although his father would reprimand him, he could feel that his father was in a good mood.

His father was in a good mood, so he treated him better. He became less anxious. He could eat and sleep soundly every day, so he didn't really care about those annoying younger brothers.

His father treated him better because of this.

It was actually his younger brothers...they made trouble for him several times. After he asked his father for help, they continue to do so, which made his father even more disgusted.