Top Student Report Everyday 11

Yan Jingze was overjoyed by his beloved coaxing, the voice calling 'gege' is even sweeter.

Su Moxiu on the other side, heart softened hearing 'gege' from the little fat man one after another.

"Gege, I told the teacher I want to stay in the school dorm on weekends and won't go home. I also told my dad that I'll stay at school on weekends...I'll go and play with you on the weekend, okay?" Yan Jingze asked.

If he applies to stay at school on the weekend, he will have to stay at the school at night because someone will come to check the dorm, but he can go out during the day!

Su Moxiu agreed without thinking: "Okay. Where do you want to go? I'll take you there."

"There's nowhere I want to go, I just want to be with gege." Yan Jingze said.

Yan Jingze's focused gaze seemed to pass through the long distance between them, it passed though the phone and landed on him. Su Moxiu's heart quickens.

In fact, he can feel it when he has been in contact with the little fat man these days. The little fat man had some good feelings toward him, and he also approached him very proactively.

If the little fat man was a girl...he had long believed that the little fat man liked him.

However, the little fat man is a boy, so he wasn't sure.

Maybe...the little fat man just treats him as a big brother?

But now, the little fat man said he didn't want to go out, he just wants to be with him!

Although Su Moxiu has never been in love, he does not lack social experience. It's not like he can't detect the little fat man's meaning.

The little fat man must like him too!

As if fireworks exploded in his heart, his heart lightened up. Su Moxiu's expression was incredibly gentle: "then I'll pick you up to my apartment, okay?"

He actually lived at home, basically he doesn't live outside, but he has a house...get it ready in two days!

Su Moxiu felt that his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He covered his chest, he couldn't wait to go to the little fat man's school right now to meet the little fat man.

"Gege, then I will cook for you. My culinary skill is very good." Yan Jingze held his face and said. With his wife's filter on him, even if he just put hot water on instant noodles, his wife will also think that it was the best instant noodles in the world.

"Okay." Su Moxiu agreed. He started thinking about learning a few dishes. If the little fat man can't cook, he can just do it for him.

Su Moxiu began to fantasize about the good life on the weekend. He's looking forward to the weekend even more now.

However, at this moment, he heard a knock on the door.

The sound did not come from his door, it came from the little fat man.

Someone is knocking on the little fat man's door.

"Who is it!" Yan Jingze asked unhappily.

After asking, he regretted it. When he talked to Su Moxiu, his voice was sweet, but now his voice...kind of fierce.

Forget it, Su Moxiu wouldn't mind anyway.

It wasn't known if the person outside heard his question, they didn't answer but kept knocking on the door. The knock on the door is also very loud.

It's probably Chu Qiyu...Yan Jingze whispered to Su Moxiu: "gege, wait, I'll go open the door first."

After saying that, Yan Jingze held the mobile phone and opened the door.