Top Student Report Everyday 12

Yan Jingze felt satisfied looking at his results.

He originally thought that his literature and language score would lower the total score, but it didn't.

That's right, after all, he was the number one scholar in ancient times, so composition is nothing to him, he should have confidence in himself.

Shi Chengying used to be in the top three in the grade even before he even took the exam. Now that he is at the top of the list, no one thinks it's strange, they can only admire: "Shi Chengying is really amazing!"

"He's far ahead this time."

"Before he had an accident and asked for a few days off, I thought he would fail the exam."

...

While everyone was discussing, Yan Jingze, who was standing under the list, saw the principal of W High School not far away. He immediately raised his hand to greet the principal: "Principal!"

"What's the matter?" the principal asked with a smile.

Most high school principals don't have much contact with students, and they seem a bit far to the students. Many students also assume that the principal doesn't know them.

However, in fact, the principal pays no less attention to the students with good grades than their head teacher.

He even knows all the top 20 or 30 stable grades students. He will also ask the class teacher privately to learn more about the student.

Although the principal in W high school has never talked to Shi Chengying, the principal knows about Shi Chengying.

Shi Chengying didn't know about it, but Yan Jingze knew it very well. At this moment, he looked at the principal with a smile: "Principal, can you take a photo of me with the honor roll?"

The principal agreed with a smile, then took out his mobile phone: "Sure. Come on, stand still and I'll take a picture for you."

After saying it, the principal said to the students around him, "All of you move aside."

The students all moved away. The principal squatted down and took a picture of Yan Jingze: "You stand on the left side. That way the sun on the top will shine down and the pictures will look better. Good!" People of their age are basically a little literary hobby, coincidentally, the principal loves photography.

The principal took the picture, then said to Yan Jingze: "I will send this photo to your head teacher, can you go to the head teacher to get it?"

Yan Jingze smiled and took out his mobile phone: "Principal, give it to me directly, add me as a friend?"

"Okay." The principal really added Yan Jingze, and said after sending the photos, "You can't play with mobile phones in the classroom, do you understand?"

"Principal, don't worry. I will definitely not play with my mobile phone in the classroom!" Yan Jingze assured the principal.

The principal smiled, then quickly left.

Shao Shenyang was a little surprised when he saw this: "It could also be like this? Shi Chengying is so courageous!" The principal is an unattainable figure for him. He will be very nervous when he meets the principal...Shi Chengying is amazing!

Sun Binbin took a look at Shao Shenyang and felt that Shao Shenyang was too innocent.

It's not that Shi Chengying is brave, it's because his family has a background!

The children from the big shot's family are just different, they even dare to ask the principal to take pictures of them!

Besides, if they had brought their mobile phones, they would definitely be criticized, but now that Shi Chengying showed his mobile phone, he's not in trouble or anything!