Extra: The Richest Man

Yan Jingze made Su Moxiu the richest man after 5 years.

When the rich list came out, he took a screenshot and saved it. Then on his account, he posted a message that really needed some spanking: "I told my family AXiu long ago that I want to make him the richest man, but I didn't expect it to be so long...Fortunately, AXiu doesn't blame me."

"Haha, public display affection crazy devil!"

"Dad, I'm your long-lost child! Now I'm so poor that I can't afford to eat. Dad, give me some money!"

"This guy is so unprofessional that even if he plays games every day, he could become the richest man. Dad Ying next door, who is extremely hard-working, is about to cry."

"Cough, dad Ying should be used to it, right? He has been working hard, but he has been pressured by Kang Dad all the time."

...

In the early years when Ying Jialang first accepted his father's company, he had never fallen in love. He had devoted himself to developing his career.

However, he is very pitiful.

He worked hard, his money became more and more, but it was not as much as Yan Jingze.

Of course, it's fine if it's just like this, however...When Ying Jialang became a big shot and frequently appeared in front of the camera, someone picked him up as Su Yanqing's cheating partner.

Well, they broke up long ago.

What was even more shocking was that a certain media published a photo. In that photo, Ying Jialang looked at Su Moxiu gently and showed a very gentle smile.

So messy, so messy! Your circle is too messy!

In short, after a while on the Internet, they found a lot of messy news. They also found one where Ying Jialang once said in an interview: "The one I admire the most is President Su in Kang Corporation. No matter what kind of adversity he encounters, he insists on studying and never gives up. He's worth learning from."

A president, when talking about the person he admires the most in an interview doesn't even mention the elders who are very old, but a person who is younger than him and whose achievements are not as good as him...comment, comment, carefully comment!

Anyway, since then, everyone has quietly compared Ying Jialang and Yan Jingze together.

And then...They couldn't help pitying Ying Jialang.

Ying Jialang is very pitiful. Although he works very hard, he is always inferior to Yan Jingze.

If nothing else, on the rich list, Ying Jialang's position has always been lower than Kang Xinhou, and...every time it's only a little bit lower.

Sympathize with dad Ying! Cheer up, Dad! Knock down Kang Xinhou who shows his affection all day long and spends the day playing games on the sofa in Su Moxiu's office!

Many people even went to Ying Jialang's account for this: "Dad Ying, I'll comfort you."

"I feel sorry for you!"

"Come on, Dad! Continue 996[1]! Maybe if you put more effort into it, you can kick Old Kang next door to become the richest man!"

"Dad Kang is really going too far. He plays games every day, and he still bullies elementary school students online at such a young age. President Su is so gentle with him that he even puts fruits into his mouth...Dad Ying, you must save president Su from him!"

...

Ying Jialang: "..." What with these young people? He really has nothing to do with Su Moxiu!

Ying Jialang admitted that he liked Su Moxiu, especially in his previous life.