Beta Overpowered Alpha 18

Yan Jingze asked with a smile. He soon asked Su Moxiu what he wanted to know.

Su Moxiu is 38 this year, he can be considered young for alpha.

After all, alphas can generally live to two hundred years.

Moreover, in Capital Star, people generally feel that although alphas are physically strong, their mental age develops slowly, so...omegas at the age of eighteen can get married but alphas at the age of eighteen are often called children.

In addition, there are few omega, so the competition among alphas is fierce...Many alphas married young wives in their twenties when they were in their forties or fifties.

Yan Jingze had no problem with Su Moxiu's age.

"Didn't you say you don't like older people?" Su Moxiu asked.

"After meeting the person I like, my preferences will be based on the person I like. From now on, my standard for choosing a mate will be you." When Yan Jingze saw Su Moxiu, he just wanted to say sweet words.

Su Moxiu was a little overwhelmed.

His omega is too enthusiastic, wait, he's not an omega...

Su Moxiu couldn't help asking: "You...how are you a beta? After marking you, my mental force has returned to normal..."

"I can cure mental forces that went berserk." Yan Jingze said seriously.

Su Moxiu was taken aback: "Your father...why did he send you here?"

"He's blind." Yan Jingze laughed.

Su Moxiu: "..."

Capital Star.

Marquis Will, who Yan Jingze considered blind, has already taken control of Capital Star's regime.

He has planned just for today for many years now, now he finally got his wish.

Although nominally, the emperor is his little nephew, so what?

If he works for a few years, it will naturally make the little emperor abdicate.

Of course, right now, the most important thing is for him to establish his prestige.

As for how to establish...Defeating the rebels is the best way.

Relying on this war, he can also promote his own people to control the army.

And this, he had planned a long time ago. He had already made some arrangements for it, whether it was on the rebel's side or Camila, his people were all there.

He also sent Camilla's daughter to the rebels and did something to get Su Moxiu to fight Camilla.

Unfortunately, he doesn't know what happened but the two sides actually settle down.

However, unless Camila betrayed the empire, he had to obey his orders.

In addition...the empire has always attached great importance to military power, so even if Camila is the marshal, there is no way to make everyone obey him.

Everything was under his control, the only problem...was that he didn't expect Lina to go to the rebels.

The woman was smarter than he'd imagined, but running to the rebels wasn't going to be fun for her.

Su Moxiu's condition is very bad, he's already at his wit's end, and now many things have happened in Capital Star...After she goes, there is a high probability that she will be locked up.

As for his beta son...

Marquis Will knew from the very beginning that his eldest son was a beta and not an omega.