Beta Overpowered Alpha 8

The Werther Empire should know that their marshal has been in a berserk state for a long time. Even if an alpha in this state marks an omega, it will be difficult for them to return to normal.

Only a very small number of omega with extremely strong mental force can sort out their marshal's mental force.

Now that the Werther Empire sent an omega with such strong mental force to them, they couldn't help but think about it.

Rey was filled with doubts, but the people around him didn't think much about it: "Didn't you read the news from the Werther Empire? This Vinia — was going to marry Dino at first, but Dino didn't want married him and wanted to marry Selina instead, so he got angry and accepted the political marriage."

"That Dino is now unlucky, but he deserves it."

"That's right, such a good omega but he doesn't even want it!"

...

These people — they didn't have much impression of Yan Jingze in the beginning and paid more attention to Selina, but now that Yan Jingze has cured Su Moxiu...They think he is very pleasing to the eye.

Rey wanted to say something, but he heard someone say: "Look, the marshal is blushing again!"

Hearing this, Rey hurriedly looked at the screen, and sure enough, he saw Su Moxiu's pale face tinged with red.

He coughed lightly: "The marshal wears a mask all day long, so his face is very white, that's why he is like this..."

As soon as he finished speaking, Su Moxiu's face turned redder, even his speech was not so smooth: "We...let's get to know each other then?"

Su Moxiu knew the identity of the person in front of him, but he didn't know this person well before. He only knew that this person was the Werther Empire's Marquis Will's son, who had a relationship with Dino, the eldest prince of Werther Empire. As for his name...it seemed to be something nia?

Alpha who enter the berserk period for a short period of time will feel very powerful, with an indescribable addictive feeling as if they have everything under control.

However, being in the berserk period for a long time will make them very painful too.

He used to be very anxious and had trouble falling asleep. Sometimes he obviously felt exhausted, but he just couldn't fall asleep.

His mental health made him unable to restrain his desire to kill...He had to spend a lot of time every day restraining his thoughts.

Because of this, he has no time to care about other things.

He really felt that if this continued, he would not live past fifty.

In fact, he doesn't really want to live anymore...Alphas in the berserk stage have no interest in food and the like, which means that he not only suffers from insomnia but also anorexia, so living is really meaningless!

However, now...he feels that everything around him is extraordinarily beautiful, and the omega in front of him makes him even more fascinated.

He even smelled the sweet strawberry scent on this omega.

Wait, he can't smell other people's pheromones, right? Why can he smell strawberries?

Is it because he marked this omega?

But why didn't he feel anything at all?

Forget it, there's no point in thinking about this. He only needs to know that the person in front of him is very compatible with him, which makes him extremely addicted to him!