The President Insists On Snatching 12

Su Moxiu found out that the teacher that Yan Jingze introduced to him was really outstanding. When analyzing the problem, he could draw blood on the first prick[1].

He has been Kang Xinhou's assistant for the past few years, he has learned a lot of knowledge but it's still not enough to see the overall situation. Now he has this teacher to consult with, when he looks at the problem, he can see the deeper and wider meaning.

This teacher, who was unwilling to tell him his true identity, also......this teacher only responds to messages during working hours, and does not reply at any other times. They also asked him not to ask questions outside working hours, so that he could spend more time with his family.

He really spent a lot of time with Yan Jingze. The two were almost inseparable.

However...He really likes to accompany him more.

Just looking at Yan Jingze, he felt that his heart was filled.

"You're peeking at me again, do you think I'm very handsome?" Yan Jingze, who was lying on the sofa, smiled at Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu nodded seriously.

"I know that your aesthetic is perfect." Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu agreed.

Yan Jingze talked with Su Moxiu and continued to lie down to take care of his body.

Kang Xinhou didn't pay attention to his body for a long time, so his physical condition was quite bad. Fortunately, he was young and could still be raised.

The two times were quite peaceful and good. On the other side, Su Yanqing, who had moved out from old lady Ying's place, was in a bad mood.

Since he moved out from old lady Ying's place, he has been ridiculed more and more. There are always some bored people who will ridicule him.

Of course, that's not the main point.

The most difficult thing for him to accept is that in this world, he is not the only reborn person, and that person also extorted 50 million from him!

That's fifty million!

He was an ordinary person in his last life. At that time, he never even bought stocks. At most, he knew which stocks rose well.

After rebirth, he wanted to make money, but whether he wanted to speculate in stocks or invest, he needed an adult to open an account, and he also needed the capital.

Old lady Ying was kind to him. He had a lot of pocket money, but when he spent it, it was gone. As for opening an account with an adult...He was afraid that others would find out that he was different, so he didn't dare to do it.

Therefore, it was not until he and Kang Xinhou got engaged and the Kang family gave him 50 million that he went to buy some stocks.

However, the years when the stock rose sharply have passed. The stock market has been like that in the past few years, so he did not make much money.

Now that 50 million is given out, his heart aches!

Fortunately, he still has Ying Jialang. As long as he can be with Ying Jialang, he will not be short of money in the future.

After suffering for several days, Su Yanqing found time and went to the hospital for a physical examination.

In his last life, he had liver cancer.

That was all because of Kang Xinhou! After Kang Xinhou broke up with him, he went to drink, got drunk and went to the hospital. He was diagnosed with liver cancer.