Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 15

It takes time to do a hair test for drug use, and the amount of drugs found from Yan Jingze's home is still quite a lot, so Yan Jingze and the others were detained.

There was no news about them, so the commotion on the Internet naturally became more and more serious. Almost everyone knew about Yan Jingze, a director who was not well-known at first.

It can be said that anyone who has access to the Internet with a mobile phone has basically seen the photos of Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu being taken away by the police.

《He used to be the number one beauty, but now...》 This is about Su Moxiu.

《Jiang Yan has exhausted his talent? A well-known director actually did such a thing!》 This is about Gu Shihao.

In short, almost all platforms have taken advantage of this hot news.

Some people vowed to analyze why Gu Shihao took drugs.

Jinming Entertainment, General Manager Office.

Zhao Yangui sat in front of Zhou Liming, holding her bag with her hand, her eyes were slightly red: "Brother Zhou, Gu Shihao...is this true?"

"I'm not sure, but it should be true. He has done a lot of incredible things recently." Zhou Liming expressed regret, "You should have seen the news on the Internet."

Zhao Yangui's eyes turned redder.

In fact, she also discovered that Gu Shihao has changed a lot recently.

She originally thought that Gu Shihao's indifference to her had other goals, but she didn't expect it to be because of...taking drugs.

"Yangui, I know you like Shihao's movies very much, but sometimes, even if you like a movie, you don't have to like the director of the movie." Zhou Liming said earnestly, with the appearance of a caring big brother.

"Brother Zhou, I know, I just feel a little uncomfortable." Zhao Yangui said.

Zhao Yangui has liked Gu Shihao for many years, but she also knows that it is difficult for her and Gu Shihao to be together.

So she never told anyone else that she liked Gu Shihao. At most, she secretly asked Zhou Liming about Gu Shihao.

But it was also because of this that she knew something about Gu Shihao that she didn't know before.

She should have given up, but she really liked Gu Shihao so much that she couldn't bear to let go, so she still kept in touch with Gu Shihao.

Recently, Gu Shihao has been very indifferent to her. After all, she is the proud daughter of heaven, she can't put her cold face on someone's hot ass, so she becomes indifferent to Gu Shihao too.

Now that Gu Shihao took drugs, she is even more sober.

But sobriety is sobriety, sadness is unavoidable.

"Do you want me to accompany you to relax?" Zhou Liming asked.

"No need, Brother Zhou, you should be busy." Zhao Yangui refused, said a few more words to Zhou Liming, then left Jinming.

Zhou Liming watched Zhao Yangui leave with gloom in his eyes, but soon, the gloom dissipated again.

Gu Shihao had already entered the police station.

Even if the drug trafficking matter cannot be planted on Gu Shihao, the fact that Gu Shihao took drugs is real.

In their circle, there are actually quite a few drug addicts, but this matter cannot be confirmed no matter what.