The Prince Gives Up Treatment 23

Su Gu learned from Su Moxiu very early on that the fifth prince wanted to marry his youngest daughter.

Although it appears that the news was false now, he took it seriously then.

He didn't want to marry his youngest daughter to the fifth prince, so he made some arrangements in advance, asking his wife to find some young talented men for his daughter to take a look at.

In addition, in order to avoid accidents, he also arranged a few more people around his daughter to watch.

Unexpectedly, this arrangement actually came in handy!

When his daughter and his wife were enjoying the lotus in the back garden with a female guest, someone actually tried to push his daughter into the pond.

The pond was very shallow, so his daughter would never drown if she fell into it, but there were stones beside the pond, and if she was not careful, his daughter would hit her head and bleed.

In addition, the weather is still hot and everyone is wearing light clothes. If his daughter falls into the pool, she will be soaked...

There were a lot of guests yesterday, and there were many male guests sitting in the gazebo on the other side of the pond!

Even if something happened to his daughter, although there's no worry about her not getting married, she would be gossiped about.

Fortunately, his arrangement worked. The person who wanted to push his daughter into the water was stopped by the maid next to his daughter, and then captured and taken away.

Su Gu talked about this matter, and then said: "Previously when his majesty talked to you about wanting to have the fifth prince marry your sister, he should be testing you, he didn't really mean it. However, the empress did have this thought before, so some people with ulterior motives also took it seriously...they used frequent tricks yesterday, probably because they didn't want your sister to marry the fifth prince."

Su Moxiu pondered for a moment: "This should have nothing to do with the crown prince. However, the second prince, the third prince, and the fourth prince are all suspects."

"I know that the second prince and the fourth prince don't like the crown prince, but the third prince..." Su Gu had a pretty good impression of the third prince, who he would not fight or grab with others.

Su Moxiu said: "The third wangfei made a lot of business to earn money. As soon as Cai Tinghe's case appeared, the third prince immediately donated things...Many things seem to have nothing to do with him, however, he is always the last one standing."

Su Gu chatted with his son about the situation in the court.

Seeing his son's thorough analysis of many things, Su Gu was happy in his heart, but seeing the wound on his son's mouth and thinking of his son's appearance yesterday, he was very helpless: "Do you really want to be with the fifth prince?"

"Yes." Su Moxiu smiled.

"Do as you wish!" Su Gu shook his sleeves and left.

As soon as Su Gu came out of the courtyard, he saw the fifth prince standing at the gate of Su Moxiu's courtyard like a door god.

Seeing him, the fifth prince smiled and said, "Lord Su, go slowly."

After finishing speaking, the fifth prince plunged into his son's yard.

Su Gu: "..." What is with his son's vision? Why did he like such a person?

Well, it's also fortunate that the fifth prince is such a person. If the fifth prince is more normal...Who knows what will happen to his son now.