Beta Overpowered Alpha 5

The rebels probably didn't think that the two omegas could escape, so they were lax in guarding them. After leaving them in the manor, they left.

The word manor was used by the rebels, but Yan Jingze and Selina refused to admit that it was a manor.

Dusty houses, dry and cracked saline-alkali land, only a few withered and yellow plants...Can this also be called a manor?

The manors they used to stay in were all green grass, beautiful scenery, and lush trees!

"What are we going to do now?" Selina was one year older than the original owner, so she was only nineteen years old now. Seeing the appearance of this place clearly...she couldn't accept it.

Yan Jingze is still observing the situation of this 'manor'.

Compared to the Gobi Desert outside where not even a blade of grass grows, this place is indeed a manor.

He noticed that there is a solar-powered machine here, which is constantly pumping water from the ground. After the water is pumped up...

Yan Jingze turned over some sand and stones with his feet. He found that it was transported by the pipes, and these pipes were buried underground, covering the entire manor.

These water pipes have openings in the ground, and plants are planted in each opening — this manor is irrigating the plants here with the water pumped from the ground.

Yan Jingze didn't speak. Selina took a deep breath, feeling that she couldn't rely on this omega who was famous for his virtue in the capital, so she could only say: "Forget it, you listen to my arrangement! Let's clean up the house first, then rest for a moment before going out and have a look, at least find out what this place is..."

Yan Jingze interrupted Selena: "This is Trash Star, the Trash Star where the rebels originated."

Selina was surprised: "How do you know?"

"Professor Wen once gave a class on analyzing the origins of the rebels to the students in the Geography Department." Yan Jingze said. He found this class in the Royal Academy when he was searching for information about the rebels. It also mentions some situations about Trash Star.

"You're taking other classes other than the omega classes?" Selina was surprised.

"I'm here for marriage, I have to know them!"

Selina smiled awkwardly: "That's right...But I thought you were forced. I was scared that you were crying all the time, I didn't expect you to take the initiative to get to know them..."

Yan Jingze: "..."

Selina continued: "It turns out that they left us on Light Star! The Light Army generally doesn't kill people, they probably want to put us under house arrest...Don't be afraid, we will have a way to change the current situation! After taking a look, they also left us food and water. Let's share it..."

Selina is very energetic and full of hope for the future.

Yan Jingze felt that she was doing well, so he didn't have any objection to her arrangement.

He took part of the water and food that Selina gave him, then clean up a room in this manor.

He felt pretty good about being thrown here.

First of all, he doesn't have to marry the rebel leader, and secondly...isn't this a place he can farm?

He can also take this opportunity to learn the knowledge stored in his contact terminal.

By the way, physical exercise should also be done! He didn't want to be so weak all the time!

Yan Jingze arranged a lot of things for himself, so when Selena invited him to explore the surroundings the next day, he refused without hesitation.