The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 2

"You're not a woman, what person are we robbing!" Missing ear heard Yan Jingze's words and shouted loudly.

At the same time, the man with a horse face with two moustaches beside Su Moxiu has a few deep lines between his eyebrows with sorrow written all over his face. The middle-aged man, who was much more gentle than the people around him, looked at Yan Jingze up and down.

His narrowed eyes flickered. After frowning, the vertical lines between his eyebrows become deeper. He obviously doesn't trust Yan Jingze much.

This group is headed by Su Moxiu. The middle-aged man with a horse face should be a military advisor. Missing ear status must not be low. As for the rest of those who remained silent, although surprised, they were still obedient soldiers.

Yan Jingze looked at the situation, he sighed secretly — these people's disguise skills really are not up to standard. If they are really the Rong, at this moment, they will already burst out laughing and make fun of him!

"Who said man can't be robbed back?" Yan Jingze smiled at Su Moxiu, "Xiao langjun, have pity on me. Take me and give me a bite to eat! Otherwise, I may not be able to return to DaQi and starve to death on the road!"

Su Moxiu glanced up and down at Yan Jingze with sharp eyes, then finally said: "You follow us!"

"Okay." Yan Jingze responded with a smile, he blinked at Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu's breathing became rapid, the white mist he exhaled spread out in front of him. He turned his head and said to the others: "Let's go back!"

As soon as he finished, he pulled the reins and turned away. After taking a few steps, he turned his head again and said to his subordinate that was beside Yan Jingze in Rong language: "You look after him. Don't let him run away!"

"Yes!" The others had surrounded Yan Jingze previously before he dismounted and moved towards Yan Jingze. The 'bandits' who were about to rob Yan Jingze answered 'yes' in unison. After getting on his horse, he gathered the others around Yan Jingze, then he looked at Yan Jingze cautiously.

Yan Jingze looked back at him obediently and innocently, looking very harmless, but Xiao Hua, who he was riding, suddenly turned to bite the tall and sturdy horse next to him, making the horse hurriedly dodge to the side.

Xiao Hua bared its teeth towards another horse, trying to bite them, making all the horses retreat, only then did it move forward arrogantly.

The thin and scruffy horse really walks away courageously in an imposing manner.

"What kind of horse is this!" A 'bandit' muttered while soothing his horse that was almost bitten, and glared at Yan Jingze.

This horse team came in a hurry and went in a hurry, they didn't rob the food that they wanted but rob a person back...

On the way back, Su Moxiu rode at the front, behind him was the middle-aged man with an ear missing and the man with a horse face. After the three of them were Su Moxiu's four guards. Behind the four guards was Yan Jingze and the person responsible for watching Yan Jingze.

The road in the forest is narrow, only one can ride by so the line was a bit long.

Missing ear looked back, making sure that Yan Jingze couldn't hear them, then he said to Su Moxiu in Han language: "Second young master, why did you bring that little white face too? We haven't eaten ourselves!"

Saying that, his mouth smash: "I originally thought we rob a Rong person and get some food. I didn't expect that we would get a person but no food..."

"You only know how to eat." The horse-faced middle-aged man frowned and looked at missing ear, "Second young master must have his own consideration for bringing that person along!"