The Prince Gives Up Treatment 10

Emperor Chengde told the crown prince all about his conversation with Yan Jingze today.

Crown prince: "..."

"Your brother's behavior is really indecent!" Emperor Chengde was furious.

The crown prince said: "Emperor father, fifth brother can't help it..."

"How can he bend under others, he's a majestic prince!" Emperor Chengde interrupted his eldest son.

If his son was playing with men...even if he got angry, he wouldn't be too angry, but now his son is...will be played by others!

The crown prince said with difficulty: "Fifth brother is strong and mighty, others should not know."

Emperor Chengde: "..." I can only think so!

Thinking about it this way, it's fine for his son to be with Su Moxiu.

Although Su Moxiu is not shorter than his son, he is well-mannered and looks like a standard scholar. When he stands with his son, others will definitely not think that his son is...ahem!

It's just that he will have to wronged Su Gu.

As an emperor, Emperor Chengde always had what he wanted, and felt that his son deserved the best. Now that his son fell in love with Su Moxiu, he also felt that Su Moxiu should follow his son.

Emperor Chengde had a long talk with the crown prince. After that he felt much more comfortable, and found the crown prince much more pleasing to the eyes.

As for the crown prince, when he came out from Emperor Chengde place, he learned that his fifth brother had gone to the Empress Palace, so he also went to the Empress Palace.

The crown prince was raised by Empress Wang.

After Empress Wang entered the palace, she did not receive favors for a few years and concentrated on taking care of the crown prince and eldest princess. At that time, the crown prince and eldest princess even slept with her.

Therefore, the crown prince has a deep relationship with Empress Wang, and the eldest princess also regards Empress Wang as her biological mother.

The garden in the empress's palace was in a mess.

The precious flowers and plants have all been pulled out, the land has been leveled, and vegetable seeds have been scattered.

The vegetables that had just been sprinkled had not germinated yet, but some court ladies and eunuchs who wanted to flatter the empress moved some vegetables from other places and planted them in the ground. Now there is a small piece of land that is thriving.

When Yan Jingze saw this place, he liked it quite a bit, then gave advice to Empress Wang: "You can mix some chicken manure and duck manure to put it into this field, the vegetables will grow better, and you can also raise some chickens and ducks. "

Queen Wang: "..." She pulled out the flowers and plants in the garden, in fact, a large part of the reason was that she was tired of these expensive things that symbolized status.

Although she decided to grow vegetables, she really didn't plan to turn the empress's yard into a small farmyard.

"Why do you have time to enter the palace? What's the matter?" Empress Wang asked.

Yan Jingze said: "I do have something...Empress mother, I want to go to the Ministry of Justice."

"Hm, what are you going to the Ministry of Justice for?" Empress Wang was puzzled.

Yan Jingze immediately told her about his crush on Su Moxiu.

Empress Wang took a few deep breaths: "You're crazy, you take a fancy to those no good people, and now you even take a fancy to Su Moxiu!"