Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 10

Since long ago, masters in the Canglan Realm who surpassed the Mahayana stage either ascended or were struck to death by lightning.

Therefore, on this great road, the strongest people are half-way in the mahayana stage. Those who left behind secret realms are just half-way to the mahayana stage.

The original owner of this secret realm is in front of him.

This person created this secret realm because he didn't want the enemy to destroy him and his wife and daughter's tomb. So, he sets up the formation. Those that enter the secret realm in the future, if they come to the center of the formation with relatively low strength, then he will make some requests for the inheritor. If those that enter were strong...of course he has to admit his weakness.

Yan Jingze's strength is very strong, at least in the eyes of this spiritual consciousness that can only judge the strength of others by looking at the other person's soul. Yan Jingze is a cultivator in the mahayana stage.

This secret realm cannot withstand the destruction of a mahayana cultivator!

That's why this spiritual consciousness gave up without hesitation, even calling his junior 'senior'.

As for what he had, he gave it all away without hesitation.

Anyway, even if he doesn't give it, they can still find it.

Yan Jingze agreed without hesitation. He had no interest in destroying other people's tombs.

However, what the other party gave...

Among the things given by the other party, he can study the formation knowledge. However, that's not very important, but the spirit plants around his tomb and some magic tools left by him are still very precious!

Unfortunately, the pills he left behind were just empty shelves, no longer useful.

The spiritual consciousness dissipated after Yan Jingze agreed, and at the same time, a small formation appeared in Yan Jingze's hand.

Now, Yan Jingze can control all the formations in this secret realm.

"Xiao Ye, are you alright?" Su Moxiu rushed over immediately after the formation covering Yan Jingze disappeared, and asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Yan Jingze laughed, "I got the inheritance left by the master of this secret realm!"

Su Moxiu was very pleasantly surprised: "That's really great!"

Yan Jingze was infected by Su Moxiu's joy, so his mood improved a lot: "The inheritance he left is all related to formations. When I leave here, I will teach you."

"No, that's the inheritance you got." Su Moxiu quickly refused, feeling that Xiao Ye was too naive. He got such a good thing but didn't hide it, instead he wanted to teach him...

"My strength is too low, so it was useless." Yan Jingze said.

When Su Moxiu heard what Yan Jing said, he thought of another thing: "Why hasn't your strength improved?"

Yan Jingze is in the qi refining stage. Since he got the inheritance, why didn't his strength improve even a little bit?

Yan Jingze: "..." He has forgotten this...

In fact, his current strength has recovered a little, he is now at least in the foundation establishment stage, but he is wearing the mask, so others can't see it.

Yan Jingze said: "I will be able to breakthrough after cultivating a bit! You can go to find spiritual plants nearby."

"I'll guard you here." Su Moxiu didn't dare to walk around.