The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 6

Afraid that people around them would find out, Yan Jingze didn't speak but his eyes were full of love, his teeth lightly grinded Su Moxiu's fingers.

Su Moxiu only felt that the numbness rushed from his fingers to the bottom of his heart, messing his whole heart up.

He is already 22. When his brother was at this age, he already married his sister-in-law and had two children, but he has never been interested in starting a family. His mother wanted him to marry several times but it was all rejected by him.

Then he doesn't know what happened, his mother misunderstood that he wanted to marry a scholarly family, a girl who has read books and is sensible, so she doesn't rush or make him marry anymore but urges him to hurry to the capital to take the exam and find a girl he likes in the capital.

He didn't want to be forced into marriage so he agreed tacitly. Then he was busy with his own things and stopped thinking about getting married. Occasionally when a woman tried to seduce him, he also rejected them all.

Those honey traps and so on were useless to him.

He felt that he was loved by heaven, he's rational and completely free from desire. He was born to solve cases and be a just and incorruptible official.

However, at this moment, Su Moxiu suddenly discovered that he's not what he thought at all, especially seeing beauty as dung.

He fell head first!

He finally understood what the friends around him said before, 'she smiled and I forgot everything.'

It's just that his friends like women, and he...it seems to be a man.

Turns out he likes men, that's why he is indifferent to women!

But that's not right either...He has met so many handsome men before, why doesn't he like them?

En...It must be because those men are too ugly.

Apart from just liking men, he likes handsome men.

Su Moxiu stared at Yan Jingze, he instantly 'figured out' a lot of things.

At this time, Yan Jingze had already reached out and grabbed Su Moxiu's hand and kissed his palm.

Su Moxiu froze, he couldn't move at all.

At this moment, he only felt glad that he is more particular than others. He had washed his hands and face before going to sleep.

Yan Jingze's breath drifted between his fingers, his soft lips touched his palm. Su Moxiu suddenly had an urge to really rob him.

He wants this man.

But Yan Jingze is a man that had suffered so much from the Rong, how could he still covet his body?

Yan Jingze being like this is not right. He cannot look on helplessly as Yan Jingze degenerates.

Su Moxiu kept staring at Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze moved his body closer to Su Moxiu.

They are so close that Su Moxiu subconsciously wanted to hide, but he was also reluctant to do so. He could only allow the breath that Yan Jingze exhaled fell on his face.

His face that was cracked from the cold winds stings slightly, Su Moxiu became annoyed again —— If he knew this, he would get a jar of face cream from his mother before he left!

In fact, he's fine. After all, he doesn't rely on his face to eat so he doesn't need to use the oil but if Yan Jingze's face was rough up by the wind, isn't that a pity?