Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 21

The Su family's patriarch is Su Moxiu's grandfather.

Old master Su is an intermediate foundation establishment cultivator. He is over a hundred years old now.

Although cultivators in the foundation establishment can prolong their lives, they cannot remain youthful forever. Therefore, old master Su's appearance looks like an ordinary person in his fifties or sixties with a little dark and thin.

Although he is the head of the family, he still insists on working in the fields every day. He personally takes care of many of the more expensive spirit plants in the Su family.

He had just come back from the field at this time, so he looked very ordinary without the immortal demeanor that a cultivator should have.

Hearing Patriarch Wang's words, he immediately said: "Moxiu will never collude with demon cultivator!"

"You said he wouldn't collude with demon cultivator, so he wouldn't collude with demon cultivator? Why would those cultivators from Qingtian Sect lie?" Patriarch Wang asked.

Old master Su said: "There must be a misunderstanding!"

Old master Su only said that it was a misunderstanding, but a young man from the Su family said: "it's still uncertain whether those people are from Qingtian Sect or not! They're just talking nonsense on the basis that Qingtian Sect's people stationed over here don't happen to be here!"

Qingtian Sect has a station nearby, but since they have no property here, the person in charge of Qingtian Sect's station wasn't always here.

Because of this, they couldn't contact Su Moxiu.

"You guys are really stubborn. How can it be so easy to pretend to be a member of Qingtian Sect?" Patriarch Wang said, "Even if others don't notice it, can't my uncle see it?"

The uncle of Patriarch Wang is the golden core cultivator.

Now, this golden core cultivator is accompanying those foundation establishment cultivators from Qingtian Sect!

The Wang family's golden core cultivator has exhausted his strength to advance to golden core, so it's almost impossible for him to further advance in the future. The sect he belongs to is also a small sect, so he dare not neglect the people from Qingtian Sect, even if their cultivation is not as good as his.

Hearing Patriarch Wang's words, the faces of the Su family all changed.

Patriarch Wang said again: "You guys, it's better to listen, otherwise..."

Patriarch Wang looked at the Su family sympathetically.

There is no doubt that their Wang family covets the Su family's land.

They moved here for various reasons. Although they can still grow spirit plants and raise spirit beasts, the best land here is in the Su family's hands. No matter how hard they try, they can't surpass the Su family!

However, if they can get the Su family's land, their family will be able to earn more money in the future, train more outstanding children, and allow the family to continue to grow.

But what they set their eyes on was only the Su family's land, they didn't plan to do anything to the Su family from the beginning. Before this, they only wanted to get a part of the Su family's land.

However, those people from Qingtian Sect...Patriarch Wang has met those people from Qingtian Sect. They are not easy to get along with and they are very hostile to the Su family, as if they want all the Su family members dead.

That is to say, they didn't intend to do it themselves but wanted them to do it, that's why the Su family was able to remain unharmed until now.

The Su family refused to give the land, so Patriarch Wang said a few more words before swaggering out of the Su family.