The Prince Gives Up Treatment 15

In the imperial study room, Emperor Chengde just yelled at Yan Jingze to go away when the crown prince came in.

The crown prince was startled when he saw the inkstone hit the ground and a corner broke.

He suddenly found that...emperor father was very kind to him.

At least he has never thrown something that can kill people at him.

Of course, he is not as annoying as his fifth brother.

The crown prince was just calming down, when he heard his father say a phrase he had heard several times and was very familiar with: "You don't know how to control your brother!"

Crown prince: "..." Emperor father, even you can't control him, how can I control him?

However......

The crown prince and Emperor Chengde looked at each other, suddenly a little sympathetic to each other.

The three say a few more words, then Emperor Chengde asked the crown prince to take Yan Jingze away and asked them to call Su Moxiu in.

"Can I come in together?" Yan Jingze asked.

"No." Emperor Chengde said.

Yan Jingze sighed and could only leave.

He was actually not worried about Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu is a stable person that does not match his age, he will never anger Emperor Chengde like him.

Of course, when Su Moxiu went in, he would have to wait outside.

Yan Jingze and the crown prince came to the side hall and saw Su Moxiu talking to AFu.

Yan JingZe doesn't like AFu very much - this kid doesn't like him, he can feel it.

"Ziyan, emperor father told you to go over." Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu, then said, "Why are you talking to this child? This child is very rowdy."

"I just have a little talk with the little imperial grandson." Su Moxiu laughed.

When going to morning court before, Yan Jingze was a little far away from Su Moxiu, so he didn't see Su Moxiu, then he was called away by Emperor Chengde immediately after the morning court.

Only now did he see Su Moxiu's appearance clearly. He immediately said: "Are you feeling unwell? Then, don't go to see emperor father, go back and rest!"

"Your highness is joking...I'm going to see his majesty right now." Su Moxiu said, then walked towards the imperial study.

Seeing this, Yan Jingze hurriedly followed Su Moxiu.

AFu was stunned.

His fifth imperial uncle passed away very early, so he didn't get along with him much, but in his impression, his fifth imperial uncle was gloomy all day long, with a look that found everyone displeased, how could he be so lively?

When his fifth imperial uncle was young, was he like this?

No, this should be his disguise!

His fifth imperial uncle is the best at acting. Before his father passed away, he still thought he was good, so he gave him all his manpower...

But in fact, his fifth imperial uncle has been aiming for the throne from the very beginning. He hid in the dark, provoking everywhere, and came out when his father and other imperial uncles were rejected by his imperial grandfather.

Thinking of being oppressed by his empress grandmother for many years after he ascended the throne, the resentment in AFu's heart couldn't dissipate no matter what.