Top Student Report Everyday 25

Su Moxiu thinks that Yan Jingze is very cute, and Madam Chu also thinks that the child named Shi Chengying in front of her is cute and lovable.

Not to mention anything else, the way this person looked at their son...was full of love, almost overflowing.

Thinking about it, the feelings of young people are always very warm. She just hopes he will not change in the future.

Madam Chu greeted Yan Jingze with a smile: "Come on, Chengying, come and sit down...you haven't had breakfast yet, right? What do you want to eat?"

"I'm not picky." Yan Jingze sat down next to Madam Chu with a little anxiety, and smiled at her again.

Madam Chu said: "Then let AXiu order some food."

"En." Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu again, as if he was inseparable from Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu got excited, so he took out his phone and clicked a lot.

Madam Chu was very satisfied when she saw this. She then turned to chat with Yan Jingze again.

Her youngest son is quite difficult. After getting along with her youngest son a lot, she will inevitably be cautious when talking to children of this age, and dare not ask many things.

However, she didn't ask much, but Yan Jingze had already told his whole story.

"Auntie, I have been to the research institute for the past two months and participated in a project. People in that project cannot contact the outside world..."

"I have always liked AXiu very much, I fell in love with him at first sight."

"When you came here before and I said that Axiu tied me up, I was joking. AXiu didn't do anything to me. I was just acting like a spoiled child."

"Auntie, I won't have to go to high school anymore. I told the research institute that I want to work here so that I can stay with AXiu all the time!"

"My parents? I don't have a good relationship with them."

...

Yan Jingze looked nervous to introduce himself to get father Su and mother Su approval.

Father Su had a smile on his face, and madam Chu was even more enthusiastic.

Their youngest son belittled Shi Chengying before and Shi Chengying photo shown to them is also very ugly. After they accepted Shi Chengying's bad image, they discovered that Shi Chengying was actually a smart, excellent, and well-grown child. They were naturally very happy.

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze, who was chatting enthusiastically with his parents. He is a little dazed.

Why does it seem that these three are actually family?

And...Didn't Shi Chengying have a grudge against his brother? Why is he still so friendly to his parents?

What's more, Shi Chengying looks at him from time to time, his heart beats faster and he forgets the pain in his body.

Wait...

Su Moxiu tried hard to recall, and remembered more things from last night.

The person who held him on his lap and kissed him was really this shy big boy in front of him?

Su Moxiu faintly felt that Shi Chengying was different from what he saw, but at this time, he didn't have the energy to think deeply.

"Gege, are you uncomfortable?" Yan Jingze asked Su Moxiu. Last night was Su Moxiu's first time, Su Moxiu might feel a little uncomfortable.