Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 20

No matter how annoyed Zhou Liming was, most people knew the news - Director Gu, who made the two films 'Best Picture' and 'The Heirloom', has made a new movie, which is still a sci-fi movie, it's also very good too.

When 'Best Picture' and 'The Heirloom' were released, they had a box office of more than one billion. After that, the number of hits on various websites was very high.

Ordinary audiences may not know Gu Shihao, but they all know these two movies.

Now that they heard that the director who made these two movies has a new movie coming out...Many people decided to watch it.

At the same time, Yan Jingze's propaganda was finally caught up.

Yan Jingze edited a promotional video and posted it on his Weibo: "'Doomsday Warrior', waiting for you to watch!"

This promotional video is almost pure special effects.

Landslides and earthquakes, cities become ruins, humans and animals are parasitized by monsters...

At the end of the promotional film, the fighting scene appeared.

It's the scene where Yan Jingze fights against monsters with Su Moxiu on his back.

For this fight scene, he shot it in front of the green screen for a long time. He was sweating profusely and his legs even went weak in the end...Fortunately, the effect it presents now is very good.

Occasionally, the close-ups of Su Moxiu's face flashed past, which were even more breathtakingly beautiful.

At the same time, those monsters are also very realistic!

It's just, after the whole fight, he never showed his face. In the end, he killed the monster before turning his head to look at Su Moxiu, but at that moment, a line of words blocked his face: "'Doomsday Warrior', wait for you to see!"

That's the end of the promo.

"This promo is awesome!"

"This special effect is too amazing!"

"Such a good special effect, who made it?"

"If the whole movie has such special effects, then this movie is amazing!"

"Promotional videos are usually edited with the best clips...maybe in the whole movie, only this scene is good to see!"

"Is there anyone like me who doesn't pay attention to special effects, but wants to know who the person carrying Su Moxiu on his back is? This fight scene is too hot!"

"Su Moxiu is so handsome, but the man carrying him is even more handsome!"

...

The discussion about this promotional film was very heated. At this time, all the actors who appeared in this film with some friendship reposted Yan Jingze's Weibo. They all said that this film is very good, they have starred in it, they hope everyone will support them!

These actors are not traffic stars, but they have fans to some extent, and these fans have expressed their support.

As for Su Moxiu's face-con fans...don't mention it.

They could watch Su Moxiu's embarrassing online dramas repeatedly, now that Su Moxiu acted in Gu Shihao's movie, they would definitely support him.

Seeing more and more discussions about this movie, Zhou Liming's face was particularly ugly.

However, at this time, the theater company called him to apologize, saying that they couldn't cut down the film's schedule as agreed before.

"Why?" Zhou Liming's tone was not very good.