The Prince Gives Up Treatment 22

Su Moxiu fainted suddenly, startling Yan Jingze.

Fortunately, when he felt Su Moxiu's pulse, he found that Su Moxiu's pulse was stable.

Su Moxiu must have been....tired so he fainted.

It's all his fault.

Yan Jingze put on his clothes, went outside, asked the Su's servants for water, then asked Su Gu for medicine.

Su Moxiu needs to be cleaned up, and the wounds on his body also need to be treated.

The Su family's guests have already left, but the servants are still busy because they have to wash the dishes, so there is still enough hot water in the kitchen.

Soon someone brought water to Yan Jingze, followed by medicine. In addition, Su Moxiu's servant also came, asking if there was anything he could help.

After thinking about it for a moment, Yan Jingze...drove him away.

He wants to give Su Moxiu a bath and medicine, he is not going to ask others to help.

Yan Jingze wiped Su Moxiu's body, cleaned him up, then changed the bedding on the bed by the way...He was busy for half the night.

Su Moxiu woke up in a daze in the middle and called him as soon as he woke up, he was very clingy!

Sigh, it seems that the matter of living together should be put on the agenda as soon as possible!

Yan Jingze made this decision very happily.

After tidying up Su Moxiu and making the bed again, Yan Jingze bolted the door and fell asleep with Su Moxiu in his arms.

Before going to sleep, Yan Jingze suddenly remembered something.

Previously, Su Moxiu suddenly got up and opened the door latch...Did he want to go out, but he didn't go?

Yan Jingze was a little puzzled, but he didn't think much, and soon fell asleep.

When Su Moxiu woke up the next day, he felt breathless.

He opened his eyes only to realize that he was being hugged tightly by the fifth prince.

The fifth prince's face was very close to him, he could clearly see the stubble on the fifth prince's chin.

Su Moxiu stared blankly for a while before remembering what happened yesterday.

That was yesterday? Could it be...is he actually dreaming?

Emperor Chengde came and said that he would marry the fifth prince. How is that possible?!

He felt that it was more likely that he was too tired last night and fell asleep with the fifth prince, so he didn't complete the plan.

When Su Moxiu thought about it, he realized that he was covered with a new quilt that his mother had made for him, which he hadn't used before.

Of course, this quilt has no filling inside, only the quilt cover.

In addition...the clothes on his body have also changed.

There was a dull ache all over his body, and the marks he scratched himself last night were also there.

Su Moxiu struggled a bit.

Yan Jingze, who was still not fully awake, patted him habitually: "I'm here, don't be afraid."

This action is very familiar...

What happened last night became more and more clear, Su Moxiu remembered more things, for example...he kept crying and told the fifth prince not to leave.