Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 7

The fact that Gu Shihao drove away the investors and chose Su Moxiu as the male lead was posted on the Internet by those who attended the audition and related staff.

At that time, this news was only spread in a small area.

However, immediately afterwards, screenwriter Li posted on Weibo: "It's really hard to be a screenwriter! I was kicked out of the crew for failing to change the script beyond recognition as requested by some people."

These days, it is really difficult to be a screenwriter. Investors, directors, and even male and female leading actors are all asking screenwriters to change the script.

What screenwriters write is often not what they want to write, but what others ask them to write.

It's like this, but when there is a problem with the TV series or something, everyone still scolds the screenwriter.

Screenwriter Li is already a well-known screenwriter, but she still encountered such a thing, which naturally made countless people angry.

When they got to know more about it, they found that screenwriter Li was writing a script for Gu Shihao.

Digging deeper... Gu Shihao actually drove away the investors and chose Su Moxiu as the male lead?

Is Gu Shihao crazy?

Su Moxiu has no acting skills. When acting, he would read his lines with a paralyzed face. Some people used him as emoticons, which were 'silence is golden', 'expressionless', 'look at you coldly' and so on.

He acted in a web drama with a paralyzed face, which made people feel that he couldn't act, now acting in a movie? Is this a joke?

"Director Gu's films over the past few years are worse than the others."

"How good is 'Best Picture'? It is one of the best movies in my opinion, but watching many of his later films, I watched most of them halfway through before I couldn't continue anymore."

"The previous IP drama has already made me regret buying movie tickets. I don't know what will be filmed this time!"

"Is he giving up on himself, or is he crazy?"

"Is it because the gold master behind Su Moxiu is too powerful?"

"So powerful that Director Gu drove away other investors and insisted on using Su Moxiu? Is this possible? I think this is fake news."

"I also think it's fake news. Director Gu is not such a person."

...

Although Gu Shihao had just botched a drama, everyone still understood him very well. They felt that he didn't make that drama well because it wasn't suitable for him.

Therefore, many people came to Gu Shihao's Weibo and asked Gu Shihao what was going on.

Yan Jingze has not seen any of this news yet.

After he had auditioned all the actors who hadn't left, he looked at Su Moxiu: "AXiu, let's go to dinner together?"

Liu Leyan was about to help Su Moxiu refuse, Su Moxiu said: "Okay."

Liu Leyan could only say: "Director Gu, our AXiu is a bit picky about what he eats. He doesn't like braised food. It's better to have a better color."

"When the time comes, just ask AXiu to order." Yan Jingze laughed, "I'm not picky about food, I'll eat whatever AXiu eats."

"Then thank you Director Gu." Liu Leyan said.

"Thank you." Su Moxiu followed suit.

Yan Jingze stared at Su Moxiu for a while, then took Su Moxiu to a restaurant and asked Su Moxiu to order.