Teddy Is Fearless 10

The next day, Hu Xiu woke up early as usual.

As soon as he woke up, he felt that he was next to someone.

This familiar scent...is Yan.

Memories of last night slowly came to his mind...Hu Xiu's heart beat faster!

Everyone in the tribe knew that he was with Yan!

It's really good!

Now, no one will dare to covet Yan in the future!

Also...Yan's tree hole is damaged, so he can only live with him...It's so wonderful!

It's just that there are too many things in his hole, so it's a bit crowded for two people to live in...Wait, he can tidy up Yan's tree hole, even if it can't be used to live in, it can be used to put things.

Of course, the food can't be put there...For food, he will clean the top of the tree hole so as to put the food on top of his head.

Hu Xiu stared at the top of his tree hole, thinking about a lot of things, and then he suddenly remembered one thing — they are going to hunt today!

He hurriedly climbed out of the tree hole, but he was still a little later than usual — the rest of the tribe had already gotten up, they were all looking at him at this moment.

Hu Xiu looked at them expressionlessly: "All ready? Let's go!"

"Patriarch, we are all ready, but you...have you eaten? You won't take anything?" Usually when they go out, they will bring some food, some weapons and so on, and Hu Xiu has nothing in his hands now.

Hu Xiu: "..."

Hu Xiu went back to the tree hole, took a piece of meat and a stick.

After taking it, he saw Yan lying there squinting through the light coming in through the hole, already woke up.

Hu Xiu felt itchy in his heart and leaned over to kiss him: "You stay at home and wait for me to come back!"

After finishing speaking, Hu Xiu got out of the hole.

He feels very domineering!

As for Yan, he was his little wife at home!

But Yan Jingze didn't think so. Seeing Hu Xiu leave like this, he felt...an animal skin skirt is really not safe.

When he was lying down before, he could see a lot of scenery, especially when Hu Xiu was crawling out...

He had to come up with clothes he could wear!

But...there seems to be nothing that can be used for weaving around here?

If there were plants like cotton that could keep warm nearby, the beastmen in the tribe would have collected a lot of them long ago!

As for using fur for weaving...Many dinosaurs have long fur, but their fur cannot be used for weaving at all.

As for other people in the tribe's fur...No one wants to let others shave their animal bald!

Yan Jingze thought about it and finally felt that it would be better for him to recuperate first.

There is no need for him to worry about food shortage anymore. It should take another ten or so days for his injury to heal completely, and then he can start to improve his strength!

Yan Jingze ate and drank enough, then climbed out of the tree hole.

The hunting and collecting teams have left, but there are still people in the tribe.