The President Insists On Snatching 10

Yan Jingze has learned a lot before. He has been a scientific research leader, and he has been to the future world.

He knows a lot.

However, in the small world, if he comes up with something far beyond the current level of technology, it may destroy the balance of the small world. If the small world collapses again, it will not be worth the loss.

Those things that are in line with this era technology...The things he took out at random may have been researched by others for many years, and he just took out the idea.

He directly showed the results, how bad it was for others!

Forget it, he might just start investing first. He will just do that.

Which technology will be very useful in the future, he will invest in those people who research this technology, and which business will rise in the future, he will invest in that business.

He has money anyway.

Although Kang Corporate is not very prosperous now, many years ago, the society just flourished, every household had to buy electrical appliances, and Kang Corporate has made a lot of money.

Father Kang followed suit and also invested in real estate and the like, making a lot of money.

The most important thing is, because Kang Xinhou came out of the closet, Kang Xinhou's younger brother was also fond of music since he was a child...Father Kang did not leave debts to his two sons, but left a lot of cash.

If it weren't for this, the Kang family wouldn't have given Su Yanqing 50 million directly.

While watching the drama, Yan Jingze held his mobile phone to understand the current situation of various companies. He was dedicated for two purposes.

Su Moxiu glanced at Yan Jingze from time to time. He was in a particularly good mood.

Yan Jingze is so good, staying by his side and not going anywhere.

Su Moxiu thought so, then his cell phone suddenly rang. It was Su Yanqing who sent him a message.

Su Moxiu's heart skipped a beat. As soon as he opened it, he saw the message from Su Yanqing: "I heard that Kang Xinhou forcibly took you away from the company yesterday, are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Su Moxiu replied.

"Kang Xinhou... If you need anything, find me." Su Yanqing's second message arrived soon.

"Okay." Su Moxiu continued to reply.

Su Yanqing was a little annoyed when he saw Su Moxiu replying five words so indifferently.

Su Moxiu was too ignorant of flattery. He didn't even know how to please him.

However, when he thought that Su Moxiu was being used as a substitute just like him in his previous life, he was happy again.

It's a pity that Su Moxiu doesn't love Kang Xinhou, even if Kang Xinhou  uses him as a substitute, he won't feel hurt.

Su Yanqing came out of his room and walked downstairs. He was only halfway there when he was stopped by old lady Ying: "Yanqing, where are you going?"

"Grandma, I invited my classmates to play." Su Yanqing said.

Old lady Ying disapproved a little: "Yanqing, you should find something to do, don't play all the time."

Su Yanqing's grades were not very good, so he took the path of art, but he didn't have any talent in this area either...Anyway, he just went to university, spending money to continue his 'advance study' for two years.