Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 11

Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu seriously.

He felt that Su Moxiu would agree, he could feel that Su Moxiu also like him.

Besides, in the secret realm before, Su Moxiu took him away from Qingtian Sect's people because he was afraid that Qingtian Sect's people would hurt him.

Although at the beginning, it was Su Moxiu who had conflicts with Situ Jiangning, but later he was the one who offended Situ Jiangning more. Su Moxiu chose to be with him, making it clear that he wanted to stand on the opposite side of Situ Jiangning...Su Moxiu definitely liked him!

Su Moxiu swallowed, and asked Yan Jingze: "Why do you want to become my dao companion?"

"Of course it's because I like you!" Yan Jingze said without hesitation and was very certain.

Su Moxiu took a deep breath and finally said, "I like you too..."

"That's really great!" Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze, only to feel that his wandering heart finally relaxed.

He also made a decision.

Xiao Ye offended Situ Jiangning so deeply...he will take Xiao Ye to wander around from now on and will not return to Qingtian Sect!

They can become dao companion and find a place to cultivate together. Although it may be difficult, as long as they are together, he doesn't care.

Thinking of this, Su Moxiu asked, "When will we conclude the dao companion contract?"

He has long had a crush on Xiao Ye. He didn't ask because he was afraid that Xiao Ye would be unhappy, but now that Xiao Ye likes him, he naturally wants to settle the matter sooner!

Yan Jingze: "...Uncle master Su, shall we break through first?" He wanted to establish a relationship with Su Moxiu, but regarding the dao companion contract...once the contract was concluded, his identity would be revealed.

He thinks it's better to cultivate their relationship first.

After their relationship has been cultivated, maybe Su Moxiu...won't mind his appearance anymore!

Su Moxiu thought about it, and felt that breaking through is more important now.

The two exchanged many pills and came to the nearby mountain together.

Yan Jingze's strength has recovered to the foundation establishment stage. Since there was no problem with his 'break though', he only worries about Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu was also only worried about Xiao Ye.

He has the pure translucent physique, so he basically has no inner demons or impurities in his body. As long as he has enough spiritual energy, he will be able to break through smoothly.

The two worried about each other, and then...both break through smoothly.

After breaking through, there are many problems to face, first of all...Where will they go next?

There is also the matter of concluding the dao companion contract. He did mention it a little hastily before. Before that, they should meet the parents first.

"Where are we going next? Do you want to visit your parents?" Su Moxiu asked.

Yan Jingze said: "My parents passed away a long time ago. Let's go back to Qingtian Sect!" The original owner's parents passed away long ago, and the parents of this false identity must have also passed away too.

That demon cultivator is in the nascent soul stage! He wondered how long he had lived!

Su Moxiu was a little confused: "You want to go back to Qingtian Sect?"