Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple End

Many people present mistook Yan Jingze for Su Moxiu.

Of course, there are also people who know that Su Moxiu doesn't look like this...But affected by the recent rumors, they couldn't help but wonder — did Su Moxiu disguise before?

Among all the people, there are only a few people who know that the person in front of them is not Su Moxiu but Daoist Haoran.

Daoist Chongyang knows it.

There is a portrait of Daoist Haoran when he was young in Qingtian Sect.

When he saw that portrait before, he felt that Daoist Haoran had an outstanding demeanor, and it was even more so now.

Daoist Chongyang saluted: "Greeting uncle master!"

When Daoist Chongyang spoke, everyone present was dumbfounded.

What did they hear? They actually heard Daoist Chongyang call this person 'uncle master'?

This person is not Su Moxiu, but Daoist Haoran?

How can this be?

They remembered that when they were born, Daoist Haoran already had a long beard and white hair!

However, no matter how shocked they were, everyone saluted together.

When Yan Jingze saw this, he said a few words to everyone.

When he spoke, he integrated his spiritual energy into his voice as his spiritual consciousness spread out.

This is to show his strength.

And what he did...Those at the golden core stage or those with lower strength didn't feel deeply, but those at the nascent soul stage felt that the person in front of them was unfathomable.

If their own cultivation is just a drop, then the cultivation of the person in front of them...is like a vast ocean.

Daoist Haoran is actually so strong? This is a little different from what they know.

Besides, Daoist Haoran's appearance...how did it change?

Everyone was full of doubts, but Yan Jingze had already left again.

As soon as Yan Jingze left, many people started asking Qingtian Sect: "how did Daoist Haoran's appearance become like this?"

The nascent soul cultivators in Qingtian Sect answer: "this is uncle master's true appearance. When he was young, he was a top beauty in the cultivation world...You should have heard of similar legends, right?"

Those present: "..." They have indeed heard of it!

It's said that there were thousands of people pursuing Daoist Haoran back then, and many favored children from other sects were obsessed with Daoist Haoran's beauty.

However, they always thought that it was an exaggeration, or it was because of Daoist Haoran's physique.

It turns out...it really is because of Daoist Haoran's appearance?

No wonder Daoist Haoran made himself look old later on.

Wait, Daoist Haoran has already changed his appearance, so how did he become like this again?

Daoist Chongyang also knew their doubts, so he immediately said: "Because my uncle master didn't want to be disturbed by others, he deliberately changed his appearance when he broke through to the nascent soul stage, but after he advanced to mahayana, he changed his appearance back."

When Daoist Chongyang said the previous sentence, everyone still felt a little sympathetic to Daoist Haoran, but when Daoist Chongyang said the latter sentence...