The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 17

Zhou Zhenrong was not in Qiongnan City, but in the Zhenbei Army barrack, which was not far from Qiongnan City.

Zhou Jingshan's funeral is about to be held, and the Zhenbei Army has been unstable in the past few days.

Some people are busy fighting for power and profits, some people want to avenge Zhou Jingshan by attacking the army, and some people suspect that there is a traitor in the army...

Everyone was guarding against each other, making a mess.

In such chaos, Zhou Zhenrong became the target of public criticism.

He is Zhou Jingshan's adopted son. Zhou Jingshan is missing, those who have hatred with Zhou Jingshan will now target him.

He is like Zhou Jingshan's bodyguard. Now that Zhou Jingshan is missing, those who are friends with Zhou Jingshan also suspect him.

Today, someone attacked Zhou Zhenrong again: "Zhou Zhenrong, General Zhou raised you. His grace is as heavy as the mountain. You are so great that you didn't even look for General Zhou after his disappearance, and you even helped the bastard Sun Shichen!"

The one who attacked Zhou Zhenrong was an old man in the Zhenbei Army, whose name was Yan Heli. He came to the border with Zhou Jingshan and began to follow Zhou Jingshan after.

As for the Sun Shichen he said, he was also an old man in the Zhenbei Army. In the early years, he even had the same official position as Su Xingyin, and was even higher than Zhou Jingshan.

But Zhou Jingshan has made a lot of contributions, and there's also support from the Zhou family in the capital behind him. No one can take his credit...Five years ago, Zhou Jingshan's official position became higher than Sun Shichen.

Since Zhou Jingshan disappeared, Sun Shichen began to make various small moves, which made Zhou Jingshan's people very dissatisfied with him.

However, Zhou Zhenrong, who was cultivated by Zhou Jingshan as his heir, retreated step by step under Sun Shichen's force.

Yan Heli is not young. He was injured in the early years and left many sequelae. He hasn't taken charge in recent years.

However, recently, he watched some people around him go to Sun Shichen for their future...He couldn't sit still and came to find Zhou Zhenrong.

Although after Zhou Jingshan is gone, the court will be the one who decides who will be the commander-in-chief of the Zhenbei Army in the end, but the court can't decide who the soldiers under their command will listen to!

Before Zhou Jingshan came to the border gate, how many officials were sent by the imperial court, who had no right to have official positions here?

If Zhou Jingshan's people were all taken by Sun Shichen...He doesn't know, in the future, what the Zhenbei Army will look like?

And...Zhou Jingshan might still be alive!

Zhou Zhenrong lowered his eyelids to cover his complicated gazes: "General Yan, I sent a lot of people to find my foster father, but he just couldn't be found."

"What about Sun Shichen? This guy has been provoking things all day, why don't you take care of it?" Yan Heli asked.

"General Yan, General Sun is higher than me!" Zhou Zhenrong said.

As they were talking, Zhou Ping, another adopted son of Zhou Jingshan, came in from outside: "General Yan, don't count on Zhou Zhenrong. After foster father disappeared, there were many people missing from the army...I think he may have something to do with foster father's disappearance!"