The Prince Gives Up Treatment 20

It's getting dark.

It's still very hot during the day these days, but at night, it's cool and windy, which makes people very comfortable.

Emperor Chengde strode forward, pitying Su Moxiu as he walked.

The crown prince followed behind Emperor Chengde, feeling sorry for Su Moxiu, and at the same time hugged his son in his arms a little tighter.

He didn't know what's going on with AFu. He slept very soundly but kept holding him tightly...

Originally, when he was eating, he wanted to force the nanny to take the child away, but when Emperor Chengde came and saw him holding the child, he not only looked at him a few more times, but also praised him, so he simply kept holding him.

Anyway, when sitting, he just has to support the child with his left arm, it doesn't affect his eating at all.

As for still carrying him now...there's a child, and the child is also asleep, so his father won't reprimand his fifth brother harshly, can he?

Thinking of this, the crown prince asked the people around him to find a large gauze scarf and wrap it around his son's face, so he won't caught a cold.

The gauze can also keep mosquitoes away.

Emperor Chengde noticed the crown prince's actions and liked the crown prince even more.

His son's ability may be mediocre, but he cherishes feeling and is kind, which is very good.

Emperor Chengde and him were a benevolent father and filial son[1], but Su Gu felt that his legs were very heavy.

They finally came to the front of Su Moxiu's courtyard.

There are people guarding here, Su Gu explained: "The fifth prince is not feeling well, I am afraid that someone will disturb him, so I told someone to watch."

Emperor Chengde nodded, raised his legs and walked inside.

Then, after he went in, Hu Zhongshun behind him waved his hand and asked the guards to wait outside and don't come in — Emperor Chengde gave him a hint before, that's what it meant.

Before Emperor Chengde and the others entered Su Moxiu's courtyard, Su Moxiu was already up.

It was as if he had been run over from top to bottom, his body was very sore but he didn't sleep and got up.

His father should come soon.

What will happen next, no one knows.

Su Moxiu glanced at Yan Jingze lying on the bed with longing, then put on his trouser, forced himself out of bed, and unplugged his room door bolt.

After finishing this, he went back to the bed, leaned down and kissed Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze didn't move, pretending to be asleep.

He was a little bit overwhelmed, and he was also afraid that Su Moxiu won't be able to endure.

When rolling on the bed with Su Moxiu before, Su Moxiu was very enthusiastic and kept pestering him.

He was trying to stop after relieving Su Moxiu of the medicine effect, but every time he wanted to stop, Su Moxiu would entangle him.

How much wine did Su Moxiu drink?

The medicine effect on him was completely removed, but Su Moxiu was still pestering him!

He's been sucked dry...

Well, he didn't really get squeezed dry. His physical strength is still good but Su Moxiu was injured, which made him feel distressed.

But he couldn't hold back...