Beta Overpowered Alpha 1

Yan Jingze opened his eyes, and felt pain in his stomach as if it was crushed by something.

He transmigrated into a person who committed suicide by taking poison.

Yan Jingze, on the other hand, felt his vision was a bit blurred, so he wiped his face with great pain, and touched...tears on his hands.

Before taking the poison, the original owner had cried a lot. After taking the poison, he was in so much pain that he could not stop crying. Not only was his face full of tears and his eyes were red and swollen, even the pillows on the bed were soaked. Because he had been crying on his stomach, deep red marks appeared on his white and tender arms.

Yan Jingze: "..." This arm...is it too tender, right?

It even smells good...After all, the original owner spends a lot of time every day taking care of his skin.

Yan Jingze stared at his white and slender arms, and couldn't accept it for a while. When he heard the sound of the door opening, the door opened and a beautiful woman in her thirties walked in.

This woman is really beautiful.

Her eyes are like stars with spring water in it. Her temperament is gentle with an innate approachability.

She came in with two maids. After entering, she said to the people behind her, "I'll have a few words with Alan alone, you guys go out first."

The two maids bowed, then left. After they left, the beauty's expression changed instantly. She inhaled the smell in the air, then took out a medicine bottle from under Yan Jingze's bed.

She clenched the medicine bottle tightly, the veins on her hands were clearly visible: "Vinia, do you like the eldest prince so much? He doesn't like you, so you're going to kill yourself?"

Yan Jingze said: "That's not all..."

The original owner really liked the eldest prince very much, and his suicide by taking poison was also related to the eldest prince, but this was only one of the reasons.

Yan Jingze already has the original owner's memory, so at this moment...he is really speechless.

After all, the original owner's race is quite strange.

The original owner was the son of Marquis Will of the Werther Empire, a nobleman of the Werther Empire.

The Werther Empire is the most powerful regime in the Golden Horse Galaxy, occupying the richest and most planets.

The Werther possess high technology and are also very strong. They also have a large number...The Golden Horse Galaxy is actually controlled by them.

And the Werthers...Their gender division is very strange, different from ordinary people, or it should be said that some of them have mutated in the long river of history and become different.

The Werthers were also divided into men and women. Most Wethers are divided into men and women. Among them, women can have children, but men cannot.

This group of Werthers is called beta among the entire Wether group.

Besides beta, there are two other types of people among the Werthers, one is alpha and the other is omega.

These two types of people...Alphas are natural leaders and rulers, they are very strong in both physical and mental strength. They are quick learners in everything. They are also divided into men and women, but regardless of men or women, they have the ability to impregnate.

Omegas are naturally weak. There are men and women among them, but both men and women can conceive, and are mainly responsible for giving birth to strong offspring for alpha. However, although their bodies are weak, excellent omegas often have strong mental strength. They're also quick learners and are suitable for doing research.