Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 4

Liu Leyan felt that she was blind before.

She must be out of her mind to actually regard Gu Shihao as her idol!

This guy is a hooligan!

AXiu worked so hard to take care of him, but when he is fine, he turns around and tricks her family AXiu!

Liu Leyan glared at Yan Jingze, gritted her teeth: "Director Gu, how do you want us, Axiu, to be responsible?"

Yan Jingze said, "Be my boyfriend."

When he said that, he looked at Su Moxiu, but Su Moxiu stared at him with an expressionless face.

Yan Jingze suddenly felt guilty.

Then Liu Leyan finally lost it at this moment: "In your dream!" If what happened before didn't happen, when she heard that Director Gu fell in love with Su Moxiu, she would be very happy and would say good things about Director Gu in front of Su Moxiu, but because of last night, her filter on Director Gu is broken.

This Director Gu is a pervert. She doesn't know how many people he has those unspoken rules with. How is he worthy of her AXiu!

Speaking of which, Qi Qi dared to spread the word that he was going to be in Director Gu's movie and even got them an audition invitation, intending to step on them...Was it because he crawled on Director Gu's bed?

"Director Gu, we can't afford you! Please...leave!" If she didn't want to offend him, Liu Leyan would definitely say 'Get lost'.

Su Moxiu suddenly looked at Yan Jingze with a cold expression, as if he wanted to say something...

Yan Jingze's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that he acted too much that his wife really regarded him as a pervert?

"I won't leave." Yan Jingze said. He suddenly smiled and looked at Liu Leyan, who was gnashing her teeth. She had probably scolded himself bloody in her heart.

Liu Leyan finally couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to curse.

"You're a pretty good manager." Yan Jingze said before Liu Leyan could speak, then fell back and leaned on the sofa, "I was tricked into taking drugs last night, and someone was also in my room, that's why I ran out and dared not walk around. Then the drug has taken effect again, so I can only entangle you...Thank you for your help."

Liu Leyan's unspoken swear words were stuck in her throat.

Yan Jingze smiled wryly again, and rubbed his brows with his hands: "Sorry, I tested you a few times before."

Liu Leyan was slightly taken aback: "Test?"

Yan Jingze said: "You don't really think that as long as someone climbs on my bed, I will let them be the main character, right? Then my previous taste must have been heavy."

When Liu Leyan heard what Yan Jingze said, she couldn't help laughing.

Gu Shihao's movies are basically not so bright, they are very close to the bottom of the society, so they are mainly comedy movies.

For example, in his first movie, although the rich second generation in the movie looks good, the two junior high school boys who are the protagonists are both dark and thin. As for their appearance... one of them has a square face with a stupid look. The other one had a pointed look with those shifty-eyes, he doesn't seem like a good person.

Both of them entered the entertainment circle after filming that movie, the former specialized in playing migrant workers, and the latter specialized in villain cannon fodder.

With their looks, even if all the media say that they have a gold master, netizens may not believe them.

As for the movies Gu Shihao made after that.