Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 21

Su Moxiu asked the question from out of nowhere, Yan Jingze was taken aback for a moment, and then took his hand and kissed him: "I'm afraid I don't have time because of promoting the movie and stuff these days...When this busy time is over, I will take you abroad to meet your parents then have a wedding abroad."

Su Moxiu was a little disappointed, but still said, "Okay."

"The matter of our marriage cannot be made public for the time being...I will wrong you." Yan Jingze said.

He was actually quite open about it, but the original owner wanted an award.

If it is made public, he is afraid that he will encounter trouble in the domestic entertainment industry in the future. He doesn't want to go abroad to develop...It's better to keep this matter secret for the time being.

"I'm not wronged." Su Moxiu said. As long as he can get married, he doesn't care if it's public or not.

He actually doesn't like other people judging him.

"There will be an interview in a few days, let's go to it together?" Yan Jingze suggested.

Su Moxiu naturally agreed.

Yan Jingze held him in his arms, and quickly worked on the laptop with both hands.

Su Moxiu watched the various numbers on the laptop flash by quickly, feeling a little dazed.

What the hell is Gu Shihao doing? Why...he can't understand it at all?

Forget it, it's normal that he doesn't understand.

Gu Shihao knows a lot!

But he doesn't understand anything...Will Gu Shihao dislike him?

Probably not...He looks so good-looking.

Su Moxiu was thinking, and fell asleep unconsciously.

After two days, 'Doomsday Warrior' reputation completely exploded.

Yan Jingze has been to so many worlds, watched so many movies, and even developed spaceships...His works are naturally not bad.

It's really a hard-core sci-fi.

There is even a well-known Ph.D. Who exclaimed after watching this movie: "This movie is amazing. There is nothing wrong with the layout of the laboratory in it! And the theories Su Moxiu said...I asked my tutor to watch it. After watching it, he said he was inspired and went to the lab to do some research!"

Others pointed out the excellence of this movie: "I especially like to study various weapons. The weapons in this movie are so advanced..."

"I think the best thing is the special effects, it simply can be passed off as genuine."

"Gu Shihao's acting skills are too good, right? With such good acting skills, why is he a director?"

...

While chatting, someone realized something: "Su Moxiu's character design in this movie is very good, it fits him very well too...The most important thing is that he is very handsome! I went to find his previous variety shows to watch...Does he have savant syndrome? Um, I learned this. I feel that his many performances are really similar to someone with savant syndrome."

"He does have this tendency, and I discovered it a long time ago."

"Have you noticed? Su Moxiu is one of the directors. Although this movie was made by Gu Shihao, its style is very different from Gu Shihao's. Some places are astonishingly beautiful...Is this related to Su Moxiu?"

...

This kind of discussion was seen by more and more people, and then everyone discovered...Su Moxiu might really have savant syndrome.