Top Student Report Everyday End

Su Moxiu didn't get up for breakfast that day.

After he woke up, he lay on the bed playing with his mobile phone and didn't want to go downstairs. Yan Jingze was afraid that he would be hungry, so he brought breakfast to his room for him to eat.

"Dear, you are so kind! I love you!" Su Moxiu opened his mouth and said.

Being close to cinnabar makes them red and being close to ink makes them black. After being with Yan Jingze for a long time, he has learned to speak all kinds of sweet words.

Anyway, it was only them in the room, so they didn't have to be afraid of losing face.

"Gege, your mouth is so sweet, let me taste it." Yan Jingze immediately leaned over.

Su Moxiu kissed him perfunctorily: "I'm hungry, I want to eat."

Yan Jingze said: "I brought this here. You have to kiss me before you take a bite!"

"Then what if I don't kiss you?"

"If you don't come to kiss me, I have to kiss you." Yan Jingze laughed loudly. He immediately put his arms around Su Moxiu and kissed him, then pulled out the hidden small table beside the bed and let Su Moxiu drink porridge.

While Su Moxiu was drinking porridge, Yan Jingze told him what happened downstairs.

"Chu Qiyu hurt mom and dad for many years, but mom and dad are used to him, so don't feel bad..." Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze worriedly, afraid that Yan Jingze would be unhappy because his parents help Chu Qiyu.

Ten years ago, even if Su Moxiu had problems with his younger brother, he still cared about him.

But these ten years...Every time Chu Qiyu saw him, it was as if his eyes were not eyes and his nose was not his nose, he always said that their parents favored him, which annoyed him.

In addition, Chu Qiyu has always been hostile to Shi Chengying.

Shi Chengying was almost killed by Chu Qiyu, and he didn't bother with Chu Qiyu, yet Chu Qiyu still had the face to target Shi Chengying!

Does Chu Qiyu really regard him as his brother? If Chu Qiyu treats him as an older brother, why doesn't he respect him and his partner at all?

The relationship between Su Moxiu and Chu Qiyu is getting weaker and weaker, and now he doesn't want to talk to this younger brother anymore. Whenever he is mentioned, he would always call him by his first name.

Yan Jingze said: "I don't care about these things." He had conflicts with Chu Qiyu, but Chu Qiyu has always suffered in his hands all these years, and he has beaten him several times in private...He doesn't take this person seriously.

Hearing what Yan Jingze said, Su Moxiu felt even more guilty.

Chu Qiyu treated Shi Chengying so badly, but now that Chu Qiyu changed a little bit, his parents forgave Chu Qiyu...

Yan Jingze noticed Su Moxiu's expression, and rolled his eyes: "As long as gege loves me, I will be satisfied! All along, the only thing I care about is you, gege!"

Su Moxiu's heart felt warm.

Yan Jingze continued: "Gege, I love you the most...let's us..."

Yan Jingze's voice gradually became softer, only Su Moxiu could hear it the following. Su Moxiu's face became more and more red.

With a red face, he scooped up a spoonful of porridge and stuffed it into Yan Jingze's mouth: "Stop talking! Why are you thinking about such things all day long?!"

"Gege...can you do it?" Yan Jingze asked.

"Wait until I finish eating!" Su Moxiu said viciously.

Yan Jingze heard the words and laughed.