Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 12

It wasn't just Gu Shihao's assistant who was looking for Yan Jingze, but also some other staff members of Gu Shihao's studio.

These staff were all brought out by Gu Shihao from his hometown.

After Gu Shihao got rich, he thought about giving back to his hometown, so he helped many young people in his hometown who were related to him.

However, these people were not grateful to Gu Shihao.

Yan Jingze has Gu Shihao's memory, so he probably knows what these people think. In the end, seeing Gu Shihao, a person like them who grew up rolling in the mud, has developed well with the box office of a movie can easily reach hundreds of millions or billions. They felt unbalanced in their hearts, so they were wishing to dig out more money from Gu Shihao.

For example, they always felt that Gu Shihao paid them too little salary, they also disliked the small dormitory that Gu Shihao gave them. Gu Shihao was so rich, he lived in such a big villa, why was he so mean to them?!

In fact, most of them have no degree and skills. Gu Shihao pays them a salary of 10,000 yuan a month, including food and lodging, which was already considered very high.

Not to mention, when they first came here, they didn't know the work of the crew at all, and they were all taught by Gu Shihao - Gu Shihao had worked on the crew in his early years, so he knew all these jobs.

In his previous life, when Gu Shihao was in trouble, he went to find these people. At that time, these people all joined Zhou Liming's company and didn't care about Gu Shihao.

When they did this, if he were to say that they were wrong, it might not be true. People seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. If they want to keep their jobs, they can't talk to Gu Shihao.

But if they think of it this way...they have no skills and still demand high wages. He doesn't want them now is normal.

This time, the crew members he hired here and there were given the same treatment as them, but these people were much more capable than the people in Gu Shihao's hometown.

If something goes wrong, he can't blame them because they were relatives.

Yan Jingze knew why Gu Shihao's distant relatives wanted to find him. There was no other reason besides he didn't pay them wages.

Anyway, he made up his mind to draw a clear line between Gu Shihao and those people from his hometown.

Yan Jingze muted Gu Shihao's phone, charged it every day, then put it aside.

Every day when he was free, he would go to check the missed calls. Calls from important people would be returned. As for the unimportant ones...of course he would not not them.

Call if they want, anyway, he won't answer if he doesn't want to answer!

Yan Jingze even sold Gu Shihao's car that his assistant drove away to a friend.

That car cost more than one million yuan. After the original owner bought it, the assistant drove it more than him!

Why keep it! Might as well sell it.

The original owner's mortgage of 70,000 to 80,000 yuan per month. He almost has no money to pay back, so he urgently needs to recover some blood!

Yan Jingze dealt with some things, then got up and continued to shoot.

Most of the scenes in this movie were shot in front of the green screen in the studio, but there are also some shots that require special locations, such as the laboratory where Su Moxiu was rescued, which requires a real location.