Teddy Is Fearless 1

Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu were in their thirties, and they were inseparable even when they were not married. The civil and military officials in the imperial court had already seen the relationship between the two of them.

Many people find it incredible, but that's all.

No one would be that idle to take care of the private matter between the most favored prince and the Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice.

It's okay to accidentally offend the prince, but if one offends Su Moxiu, the Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice...Su Moxiu has always held grudges, he will take revenge!

Gradually, the civil and military officials in the imperial court got used to the two going in and out together and the intimacy between the two.

At most, it's just...sometimes it kind of burns their eyes.

Speaking of which, if they had known about this in the early years, they might have thought that Su Moxiu was the plaything of the fifth prince, but now that Su Moxiu is older and he has become the Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice by his own ability...Such a person can be a plaything? Certainly not!

These two people can be regarded as deeply affectionate.

With the passage of time, the ministers in the imperial court have changed one after another, but Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu are always there.

So much so that many people envy, envy and hate — how did these two live so long! They're over eighty years old, but they can still come out to show their love all day long!

When they live to be a hundred years old...

Whether it is the reigning emperor or the civil and military officials in the imperial court, they have all started offering sacrifices to these two.

This is an auspicious person! They wish they could be the same!

Oh heaven! Can they live a few more years?

Su Moxiu died shortly after Zhou Ji's death. At this time, Yan Jingze was already over a hundred years old.

The task has been completed, Su Moxiu's life is over, he should go too...Yan Jingze wanted to take Su Moxiu's soul with him, but he didn't expect to grasp only empty air.

What about Su Moxiu's soul? Could it be that he couldn't take Su Moxiu's soul away?!

Yan Jingze was shocked, then left the small world, and then...regained his memory.

Yan Jingze: "..."

Su Moxiu: "..."

Thinking of what happened in the small world, Yan Jingze knew that Su Moxiu must have hurt himself.

Su Moxiu is a bit unconfident deep in his bones. Unlike him, he always feels that he is the best.

"AXiu, I won't seal my memory in the next world, right?" Yan Jingze said.

"No, you continue to seal." Su Moxiu was firm.

He thought it was quite interesting.

He struggled at the beginning, then he felt that it was hard-earned, so he cherished it even more.

In the previous world, Yan Jingze was obviously talented and noble, but he stayed with him all the time, never leaving him...This gave him an incomparable sense of satisfaction.

Especially after the two got older, he was really happy every day and couldn't bear to die.

As for the struggling at the beginning, it won't last long anyway, so just struggle.