Extra: Become Famous

Yan Jingze became famous all over the world in his 20th year as Shi Chengying, when he was 38 years old.

At this time, his country is already number one in the world, not afraid of any organization, so his achievements are fully disclosed.

It was his birthday today, and countless media posted content related to him at eight o'clock in the evening, wishing him a happy birthday.

For a while, almost all the platforms and homepages were full of him, wishing him a happy birthday.

"Who is Shi Chengying?" This question swept across the country almost instantly, and people everywhere were asking and checking.

Then people check...

Immediately they found Shi Chengying's life experience, as well as various high-definition large pictures.

"Fuck! This Shi Chengying is too good!"

"So many secret technologies were invented by him!"

"I don't even understand those technologies..."

"I have known him for a long time. He is very famous in our industry and has many patents, but I never knew he was so good..."

"I've known him for a long time. Our textbooks have his name, but I didn't find any information about him. I thought he was an old man..."

"I've read his papers, I also thought he was an old man..."

"Our professor has always admired him and said that he wants to be his student. Now he find that he is 20 years older than him, he is depressed!"

"Shi Chengying is a shareholder of our company. I have known him for a long time. I really didn't expect him to be so strong..."

"So he's famous? Never heard of him before..."

"He's so handsome! He's already 38, but looks like he's 30 at most!"

"After researching so many things, he is still not bald!"

...

Yan Jingze touched his hair and felt that it was normal for him not to be bald. He always has a balance between work and rest, so how could he be bald!

But the face for his birthday is...really good!

Yan Jingze, on the other hand, took his mobile phone and swiped through various comments on the Internet. When he saw someone questioning himself, he reported it.

He was very happy, but Su Moxiu was a little confused.

He knows that Shi Chengying is very smart and has researched a lot of things over the years, but Shi Chengying fishes for three days and spends two days drying the net, then also rests for a month or two at every turn, and then goes to his office to work as his assistant. He always thought that this person didn't pay much attention to scientific research, and the results he produced were what he knew.

Of course, even if Shi Chengying's achievements are only those, they are already outstanding!

As a result...Shi Chengying actually researched so many things?!

"It's all true?" Su Moxiu asked Yan Jingze.

"Of course it's true." Yan Jingze answered.

"How do I not know?"

"That...I just wanted to surprise you." Yan Jingze blinked innocently.

Su Moxiu is not good at scientific research and he doesn't know much about research. He couldn't understand a lot of things he said, so he didn't say anything.