The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob End

Sun Shichen made an agreement with the Rong people to give them a lot of money and materials, and told the Rong to go south to loot this winter.

Then he will send some brave and good warriors under Zhou Jingshan into the Rong ambush to die, so that the Rong people can take revenge.

Of course, the Rong people also have to cooperate with him to put on a show, letting him win a big one.

Now though Sun Shichen has been arrested, the Rong will still come.

Yan Jingze prepared for battle almost immediately, while Su Moxiu stayed in Qiongnan City to accompany him as a military advisor.

Although Yan Jingze called him dad when he saw Su Xingyin, and mom when he saw Su Moxiu's mother, he did not disclose his relationship with Su Moxiu.

If the relationship between him and Su Moxiu were known to others, because of the difference in their identities, most of them would look at Su Moxiu in a strange way and regard Su Moxiu as someone who only attached to him.

This is something he doesn't want to see.

Because of this, he specially asked Zhang Erque and the others not to disclose his relationship with Su Moxiu.

Therefore, in the Zhenbei Army soldier's eyes, Su Moxiu was Su Xingyin's youngest son; he was a scholar who was a Juren at a young age and was a wise scholar; he was the one who rescued their General Zhou. He was General Zhou's life-saving benefactor.

Yan Jingze's subordinates all really respected Su Moxiu. Later, Yan Jingze always praised Su Moxiu inside out. After Su Moxiu showed his ability, they listened to Su Moxiu even more.

This winter, Yan Jingze pretended to be Sun Shichen to contact the Rong, and set a trap for the Rong, causing them to be defeated and unable to go south within ten years.

After that, he used his previous experience to develop the border, and strive to make the people in the border live a good life.

Of course, his and Su Moxiu's life is also good.

At first, the officers and soldiers in the Zhenbei Army did not know the relationship between Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu, but after a long time, they would always notice something.

At that time, the frontier soldiers all respected Su Moxiu from their heart, so no one thought that there was anything wrong with Su Moxiu and Yan Jingze being together. People like Yan Heli were worried that Su Xingyin would not agree so they went to Su Xingyin privately to say some good things for Yan Jingze.

Su Xingyin: You don't need to be a lobbyist! I already knew they had a leg!

When the border was flourishing, Yan Jingze, who was forty years old, took Su Moxiu, who was thirty, and left the border and returned to the capital.

It's not a good thing to have great merit that shakes the monarch. He voluntarily resigned and inherited a title and became a marquis. He also adopted his younger brother's son as his heir...

Of course, he is not responsible for raising him. He doesn't even live in the marquis mansion, but lives with Su Moxiu instead.

After returning to the capital, Su Moxiu went to take the imperial examination and won second place in the exam, and then he became an official conscientiously...Of course, it was inevitable that he would have to refuse others that want to match him.

After rejecting others, Yan Jingze will ask for 'compensation', which is even more essential.

Yan Jingze, this guy who resigned on the pretext of being in poor health during the long-term battle and said that he was injured and could not marry a wife, was actually in such good shape that he couldn't bear it!