Chapter 155

"Juggie! We need to go and get groceries!" Betty yelled from that kitchen. "What?" Jug asked, coming out of his office and watching his wife search through all their kitchens cupboards. They were hosting their friends Christmas get together that night and Betty has been preparing for it all day. "I was going to make sugar cookies but we don't have any sugar!" She stressed. "How can I make sugar cookies without sugar juggie?" She exclaimed. "Woah! Hey, calm down betts" jug said, walking over to her and placing his hands on her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "I can go and pick you what you need, but you need to calm down" he told her. "It's just our friends betts, we're going to have a good night you don't need to over work yourself, it's not good for the baby" he said, gently. "I know, you're right" she sighed, placing a hand over her bump. She was aware she need to stay calm and stress free during her pregnancy, so that she could have a safe and healthy baby. "The apartments clean, we have our presents wrapped and everything is fine okay?" He said, wanting to reassure her. "Okay" she nodded, taking a deep breath. "Good" he smiled, pulling her into him and holding her their for a second. "I love you" she mumbled. "I love you too gorgeous" he grinned. "Now, why don't you go and relax and I'll go to the store" he suggested and she nodded. "Thank you" she smiled. "You never have to thank me betts" he said, before he was out the door.

When jughead returned home, with the groceries, he heard Betty moving around the bathroom with Christmas music playing. "I'm home!" He yelled. "In the bathroom!" She called back, and jug put down the bags he was holding, and walked into their room. When he got there he smiled at the sight of his wife, swaying to the music in her robe as she applied a face mask. Betty grinned when she spotted him leaning on the door. "Hi!" She giggled. "Hey" he smirked. "You're looking more relaxed" he noted and Betty nodded. "Yeah, you were right I was stressing myself out for no reason" she commented. "Well I'm glad you're feeling better" he said. "The groceries are in the kitchen" he added. "Thank you" she said, as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'll make the cookies later" she said. "I'll help" he smiled, kissing her neck. "Okay! Now in the meantime, do you want to do a face mask with me?" She smirked.

An hour later, and a fresh faced Betty and jughead were in the kitchen decorating the cookies. "These look so good!" Jug praised. "They really do!" Betty smiled. "Thank you for helping me" she added. "Always" jug grinned, pecking her lips. After decorating the cookies, Betty and jug both went to get ready before their friends arrived. "Wow...I'm so lucky" jug said in awe when he saw Betty come out their room. She was wearing a white and gold sparkly dress, that made the bump visible. "Juggie..." Betty blushed. "You're gorgeous betts" he said, placing his hand on her bump. "I've been covering the bump this whole time because of the public, but all our friends know so I don't want to hide tonight" she explained. "So beautiful" he whispered, kissing her softly. "And Your so handsome!" She smiled, pulling at his suspenders that were over a white dress shirt. "Thanks baby" he grinned, before bringing her lips back to his. They were broken out of their kiss by the door. "I'll get it" jug said and moved towards the door. "Hi jug! Hi Betty!" Kevin greeted when jug opened the door. "Hey man" jug smiled, letting him in. "B! You look absolutely stunning!" Kevin squealed when he hugged her. "Thanks Kev" Betty giggled. Kevin helped Betty and jughead to place out all the snacks and before they knew it, everyone was arriving.

"Okay! Okay! Presents!" Cheryl announced, standing up and pulling out the presents she bought along with her. They went around one by one, all handing out and opening presents, and they all loved them. "Okay, me and Toni have one more present for jug and Betty" Kevin said, after they all opened their presents. "Ooh what is it?" Betty asked excitedly, jugheads arm around her. "Here" Toni said and handed them a box. Jughead grabbed it and they both opened the lid. Inside were two baby onesies, one with small giraffes all over it, and the other with little cameras. "Oh my god" Betty said, holding them up. "This is so cute" jug smiled. "Thanks guys" he said, gratefully. "You're welcome" Kevin and Toni grinned. "Awww guys that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!" Veronica squealed. "Can you believe you're going to have a baby that will be that small" reggie laughed and jug chuckled. "Are you okay Betty?" Fangs asked, and jug looked over at Betty to see tears falling down her face. Instantly everyone was concerned. "Sorry. This is just the baby's first present" she sniffed and jug pulled her to his side and mouthed "hormones" to the others and they all held back their laughter.

Later that night as the night was winding down, Betty stood up and announced she had one more surprise. "You do?" Jug asked, not knowing about this. "Yep" she grinned and stood in front of everyone, as they all looked up at her with anticipation on what she was going to say. "So, for my Christmas present for all of you guys for all your hard work this year and everything you all do for me, i have...." she started. "Booked us all a vacation for New Years!" She yelled excitedly and everyone was jumping up and down in excitement. "Really!" "You have!?" "Where too?" Everyone asked. "The Maldives!" Betty grinned and everyone cheered. "Thank you so much Betty" sweetpea said, as he was the first to hug her. "You're welcome" she grinned as everyone else hugged her in thanks. "You're the best B!" Archie grinned. Betty smiled as she watched how happy all her friends were. Just then, arms slipped around her waist and jug smiled down at her. "I love you so much, you have a heart of gold" he smiled.