Chapter 62

"BETTY!" Jug yelled but he didn't get to her in time before she hit the ground. "Oh my god betts!" He said frantically and fell on his knees next to her. "Betty? Are you okay? Wake up!" He said and gently shook her. After a moment her eyes fluttered open and she groaned "urghh". "Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked. "What happened?" She asked. "You fainted baby" he said. "Oh" she sighed. He helped her to sit up and he kept his arms around her so she didn't fall. "I feel okay now" she said and he helped her up and he lead her to the couch. "this used to happen a lot of the time when I was sick" she said. "It did?" Jug asked. "Yeah, I used to get sick or stressed and I had some fainting spells, and I've been stressed a lot recently and now I'm sick" she told him. "Okay. But if you feel any worse, I'm taking you to the doctors okay?" He said and she nodded. "Can I have some water please?" She asked and he jumped up "of course!". After she felt back to normal he lead her into the bathroom. "Can you help me with the shower?" She said and he nodded and smiled "yes honey". He helped her to undress, and then he shed his own clothes and they stepped into the shower. Jughead helped her wash her hair and then after they were both clean, jug got out first and then he helped her out and wrapped her up in a fluffy white towel. "I'm just going to put my sweats on and then I'll come and help you dry your hair Okay?" He said and she nodded. When he went back into the bathroom, he brought her pyjamas with bunnies on; her favourite comfy pyjamas. "Here let me help you" he said when he saw her trying to dry off but he could tell she was weak. He dried he with the towel, helped her in her pyjamas and then took her into the bedroom and hair dried her hair. "Thank you" she said sleepily as she climbed under the covers. "You're welcome, here take this" he said and she took the medicine that he handed her. "Get some sleep honey" he said and kissed her head as she fell asleep.

Jughead left the bedroom when she was asleep. He couldn't help feel worried. He knew she said she used to faint before but she hadn't fainted with him before and it scared him. So to ease his mind he text Betty's best friend. Kevin:

Jug: hey Kev, Betts is sick and she fainted and she said it's normal and I was just wandering if I should be worried? Or is there anything I should do?

After a while Kevin text him back:

Kevin: don't worry she's fine. Betty's body when she's sick or stressed kind of just shuts down, which is why she faints. She knows when things are worse so she should tell you. But as for what you can do, make sure she takes medicine if she's sick, try and get her for relax and when me and Betty were younger she used to like to take Watch the sunsets, it helped her chill. Maybe give that a try?

Jug: thank you! I'll give that a try!

Kevin: you're welcome! Let me know if you need anything :)

Jug put his phone down and went to check on betty. She was still asleep and he checked her temperature and she was still warm and he could see the sweat on her body which means her fever hadn't broken just yet. He let he sleep but he noticed it was 5pm and he should probably wake her up in a bit so she could have some food and more medicine.

When Betty woke up, her head was throbbing and she was freezing. She turned to look at the clock and noticed it was 7pm in the evening. She sighed and climbed out of bed, wrapping a blanket around her and going to find jughead. After looking around the apartment for him, she found him in his office, editing some photos. "Hey you" he said when he saw her, and shut his laptop. "Hey" she sniffed and sat on his lap. "Are you feeling better?" He asked and she shrugged. "Not really but I'm not as achy anymore" she told him. "That's something at least, do you want some food?" He asked. "I'll go and find something" she said and got off his lap. "Oh no no no" Jug stopped her. "You go and sit on the couch and find something for us to watch and I'll make us some dinner" he said with a grin and picked her up and placed her on the couch, wrapped the blanket tighter around her and and kissed her lips Softly.

"Bon appetite!" Jug grinned as he handed her a plate of grilled cheese. Betty giggled at jugheads fake french accent and he grinned at the sound of her laugh; she seemed to be feeling better. "Thanks juggie" she said as she snuggled up into his side and they both started to eat. "So what shall we watch?" He asked. "Finding nemo!" She giggled. "Really?" He smirked. "Really" she beamed and pressed play.