Chapter 18

They decided to spend their day in Betty's apartment just watching films and spending time with each other; learning new things about the other. When dinner time rolled around they both knew jughead needed to leave to go back to his own apartment. "I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled. "I know I'll just miss you" she said into their hug. "I'll miss you too" he said and after kissing her goodbye he left.

When he got back to his own apartment he took a shower and settled on the couch to watch TV. There was a knock on his door then Toni, fangs and Sweetpea waltzed in. "Yo" Sweetpea said as they all sat on the Couch and chair. "Hey guys" Jug said. "Where were you last night?" Toni asked. "With betty" he said simply. "Oh yeah? Getting close then?" Fangs smirked. "We... were dating" jug admitted. "OH MY GOD!" They all screamed. After he answered the initial questions Toni said "she makes you happy we can see it" she smiled. "Yeah she does" Jug grinned.

The next morning jughead met up with Betty and the crew at a photoshoot location with was for a swim wear line so it was on a private beach. He spotted Betty in a tent getting ready and as soon as she saw him she hugged him and kissed him softly. "Hey you" he smiled. "Hi" she chirped. "You look beautiful" he said and she blushed "thank you" she smiled. "I miss you last night" she admitted. "I missed you too" he said and pulled her in for another hug. "Hey Jones! Stop being adorable with your girl and let her back so I can get her ready" Josie smirked. They'd text the crew the day before informing them of their relationship, they were all happy for them. "Fine!" He smiled and watched Betty get her hair and Makeup done. As promised as part of his job, jughead took out his camera to take behind the scenes photos.

Betty was doing amazing at the shoot as always but when they took a break jughead noticed Betty hurriedly run off into the changing tent, he frowned and followed her in. "Betts?" He said. "Yeah?" She sniffed and he noticed she was crying. He instantly was at her side hugging her. "What's wrong baby?" He said softly. "I...I don't feel good" she sighed. "What do you mean? Do you need some water? Do you need to go home?... here let's sit down" he said quickly and pulled her into his lap on the couch. "No no... I don't mean that" she sniffed. "Okay then what do you mean?" He pressed gently. "You know what I told you yesterday? About me feeling self conscious?" She said and he nodded. "And you said to let you know if it gets to much?" She said and again he nodded "yeah". "Well it's too much... I don't like my body and it's really hard for me too Stand in front of the cameras in bikinis" she cried. "Oh betts..." he sighed. "First. Thank you for telling me baby, and Second, you look amazing, stunning, you're a goddess. I know how hard it is when you have that voice in the back of your head telling you otherwise but you can't listen to it. I'll be right there the whole time Okay? If you feel overwhelmed just look at me okay? Just pretend it's me and you" he said. "Okay.. yeah I can do that" she said and she kissed him. "Come on... you're gonna kick ass out there" he said and helped her up.

Eventually the shoot was over and Betty got changed back into her normal clothes. "You did amazing" jug said as he hugged her from behind. "Thank you... I couldn't have done it without you" she smiled. "Yes you could...you're a warrior" he said and kissed her cheek. "Betts? Have you eaten today?" He asked. She sighed. He knew, she probably didn't want to eat before a bikini shoot. "That's okay, we'll go to your place and make dinner?" He suggested and she nodded. "Sounds lovely".