Chapter 113

Since returning from their honeymoon, they had a few days to settle back into being home, before their work load started again. One morning, Betty woke up early before jughead. She kissed his cheek and climbed out of bed, putting on her robe and heading into the kitchen to make some tea, before taking it into her office and sitting down at her desk to go through her emails and see what she's missed while they were away. After looking through and answering emails, she opened the work calander that Cheryl had made. She noticed that they had a meeting that afternoon, to talk through up coming events. "Hey baby" she heard jughead say and his arms wrapped around her. "Morning juggie" she smiled, spinning around in her chair so she could kiss him good morning. "Good morning, how come you're not in bed?" He asked, stroking the hair from her face. "I was checking through emails, we need to get back into the swing of things" she told him and he nodded. "Did you see that we have a meeting today?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I was thinking we could grab lunch and then head over?" She suggested and he nodded. "Sounds like a plan, I'm going to shower and check my own emails" he smiled, kissing her again before leaving her office.

A couple of hours later, jughead found Betty sat at the vanity in their bedroom, lightly curling her hair. "You almost ready betts?" He asked, sitting on the bed. "Yeah, just finishing my hair" she smiled at him through the mirror. Once she was done, she pulled pulled on a sweatshirt as it was starting to get colder in New York, and she put jugheads Sherpa jacket over it. "Stealing my clothes?" Jug smirked. "It's your job as my husband to share your clothes" she giggled and he laughed, pulling her into his arms and kissing her nose. "Well when you put it like that.." he laughed. "You look amazing, as always... now let's go and get lunch" he grinned, leading them to the door. They ubered to the restaurant they chose to have lunch, and luckily, it was quiet and didn't seem to be really busy. They sat down and the waiter came over to take their order. "Hi! Im molly and I'll be your Waiter today, do you know what you would like?" The teen grinned and then her eyes went wide when she noticed who they were. "Oh my god! You're elizabeth cooper! I love you so much! You're such an inspiration!" The girl squealed, excitedly. "Thank you" Betty smiled, kindly. "And you're jughead Jones! Your work is amazing! And oh, I called you elizabeth cooper but you're elizabeth Jones now" the girl smiled and the newly weds laughed. "It's nice to meet you" jug smiled. "Would you like a photo?" Betty asked, with a sweet smile and the girl nodded frantically, pulling her phone out and taking a selfie with Betty and jughead. "Thank you!" The girl said, happily. "Okay, okay! So what can I get you guys?" She asked, pulling her notepad out. "I'll have the Garden salad, with chicken please.... and a water" Betty said. "I'll have the meat feast pizza with fries and I'll also have a water please" jug smiled, handing their menus over. "Great! It will be right with you!" Molly smiled and skipped off. "She was cute" Betty giggled and jug nodded. "I'm glad, sometimes the fans can be really overwhelming" jug said and Betty nodded. "I agree but she was lovely" Betty said. They chatted until their food arrived and then, when they were finished, they said goodbye to molly, leaving a $40 tip for the young waitress.

"You're glowing!" Was the first thing Betty heard from Kevin when her and jughead made their way into the meeting room. "Nice to see you too" jughead Laughed. They all hugged hello before sitting down. "Girl, I'm so jealous of your tan" Veronica said to Betty. "Same!" Val said. "And you're skin is looking amazing!" Josie added. "Thanks guys" Betty smiled. "So how was it?" Reggie asked. "It was amazing! We didn't want to come home" jug sighed. "But I bet you missed us" Archie laughed and Betty giggled. "We did, but I also miss the Italian sun, it's so cold here" she said, pulling on jugheads jacket she was wearing. "Tell me about it! Winter is well and truly on its way" Cheryl nodded. They spoke and caught up for a while longer until they started talking about work. "So, as agreed, you're taking a break from the modelling life, but I do have another proposition for you" Cheryl started and Betty raised an eyebrow. "Well since your first book did so well, the publishing company have offered you to do another deal..." Cheryl started. "Another book?" Betty asked, surprised. "Yes! And it can be whatever you want" Cheryl explained. "And then I had another idea, because you wanted to explore different areas, not modelling, I spoke with a few companies who would like you to bring out a range" she said. "Of what?" Betty asked. "That's up to you" Cheryl said. "You can take some time... and think about it" Kevin said, not wanting Betty to be overwhelmed. "Yeah, you don't have to rush into everything" jug added. "No" Betty said, and everyone looked at her. "I want to do it" she smiled. "And I have an idea..." she grinned.