Chaptet 143

After the photoshoot in the morning, Betty went straight to bed when she got back to the apartment. "Betts? You okay?" Jug said, joining her on the bed. "I'm exhausted" she sighed, snuggling into the covers. "Are you sure you're up for the red carpet?" He asked, looking down at his wife in concern. "I'll be okay" she yawned. "I just need some rest and I'll be okay" she added and jug nodded, stroking that hair from her face and kissed her softly as she fell asleep...

When Betty woke up a few hours later, she was alone in the room and she could hear the others downstairs. She shrugged on some sweats and went into the bathroom to freshen up. She looked at her phone and saw she had a couple of hours until she had to start to get ready for the red carpet. After freshening up, she went back and sat on the end of the bed, she still felt nauseous. Sighing, she pulled her phone out and text jughead asking if he could come upstairs. A few moments later, the door opened and jughead slipped in. "Baby? What's wrong?" He asked as he looked over at her, her face pale and her hands on her stomach. "I feel gross" she whined, as he sat next to her and pulled her into his arms. "I'm sorry betts" he said, kissing her head. "I think they lied about it being morning sickness...it's all day sickness" she moaned. "I'm really sorry baby, if I could make it go away I would" he said softly. "It's okay" she said, hugging him. "I still need to head to the event" she told him after a few moments of them hugging. "Are you sure?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'll just not stay for that long" she explained and even though jughead would rather she stayed at home, he nodded.

After putting on her dress and doing her hair and makeup, Betty was ready for her event. Reggie and Archie had flew out to take her to the event and were waiting downstairs for her. "Wow you look amazing girl!" Toni smiled when Betty appeared. "You really do baby" jug said, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck. "Thank you" Betty smiled, trying to ignore how awful she felt. "Okay, well we better get going" she said to Archie and Reggie, grabbing her bag and phone. "Have fun! I love you, call if you need" jug said as she kissed him goodbye. "I Love you too" she said and left the apartment. "So shall we order a pizza?" Sweetpea asked when the door shut. "Yeah" fangs nodded. "I'll order it" Kevin said and pulled out his Phone. They all sat and watched tv while they waited for the pizza and when the door went, jughead got up, expecting to open the door to the pizza, but was shocked when the door revealed a very pale Betty being held by Archie and Reggie.

"Betts?!" Jug stressed as his wife stumbled into his arms. "What happened?" Kevin asked in concern. "We got down to the car, and she felt sick but wanted to go and two minutes into the drive she was throwing up" Reggie explained. "I feel horrible" Betty sobbed into jugheads chest, who just wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. "Oh honey... come on let's get you upstairs" jug said softly, picking her up. "Arch, reg. you can stay in the guest rooms if you want" jug said and they both thanked him and nodded. When jughead got Betty upstairs, he helped Betty in the bath and washed her, before putting her pyjamas on and carrying her to bed. "How you feeling?" He asked, gently stroking her cheek. "Achey" she groaned. "I can't believe I couldn't go to the event" she said. "Don't worry about that" jughead told her. "All that matters is you and the bug" he said, placing a hand over her stomach. "Bug?" Betty questioned. "I like it" he shrugged with a smile. "I like it too" she agreed and gave him a weak smile. "I'm just going to grab you some water and a bucket then we can head to sleep?" He suggested and Betty nodded, her eyes closing. Jughead came back, put a glass of water on the bedside table and put a bucket on the side of Betty's bed incase she got sick again. "Thanks juggie" Betty said and he smiled, kissing her softly as he climbed into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you too...you and bug".