Chapter 161

Betty's seventh month of pregnancy was a tough one for her, she was getting bigger each day, and with that she was becoming more and more uncomfortable with each passing day. While everyone told her to rest and take it easy, she wanted to get as much work done as she could before the baby arrived. "Jug I'm about to leave!" Betty called one day from the kitchen as she put her coat on. "Okay! Do you want me to come with you?" He asked, walking over to her and pressing a quick kiss to her lips. Betty had a meeting with Cheryl and the designers who were working on her fashion line, they were almost done and this was one of the last meetings before Betty would see the finished products. "I'll be okay" she smiled. "And besides, it's fashion talk so I think you'll be pretty bored" she teased and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever". "I'll see you later, I love you" she grinned as she kissed him one last time. "Call me if you need anything, I love you too" he called after her, as she left their apartment.

"I can't believe it's almost finished" Betty whispered to Cheryl as they grabbed a coffee, and a tea for Betty after their meeting. "I know, we've worked hard on this" Cheryl nodded. They had been told that in two weeks all the designs would be done, and then the only think left until the line is released is to shoot some photos for them. "Is jughead and the others going to do the shoot for the line?" Cheryl asked, looking out from the small coffee shop they were in, seeing a few paparazzis. "Yeah, they wanted to hire someone but I told them we had our own company" Betty explained, pulling her sunglasses back on, and straightening her coat, before both women stepped outside and into their Uber. "Elizabeth!" "Over here!" "How's pregnancy?!" "BETTY!". The reporters were yelling as they dodged all the camera flashes. "God, do they ever have a day off?" Cheryl snipped as they were in the car. "Never" Betty sighed.

After Betty and Cheryl had done all their business for the day, Betty was finally home. "Honey I'm home!" She yelled when she walked into the apartment. "In the bedroom babe!" He called back and after taking her shoes and coat off, she went to their room. "I missed you" she said as she walked straight into his chest and wrapped her arms around him. "I miss you too baby" he smiled and kissed her head. "How was your day?" He asked, as she sat on the edge of the bed. "It was good, it's going to be finished in two weeks" she told him. "That soon?" Jug asked with wide eyes and Betty nodded. "That was my reaction" she laughed, toying with the bottom of his shirt. "How do you feel about that?" Jug asked softly. "I'm actually okay about it, I'm happy with it" she smiled and jug grinned down at her. "You should be, you've worked really hard" he told her and Betty blushed. "On the topic of it being finished, I kinda said you'd take photos of the line?" She smirked at him and jug chuckled. "Of course I will baby" he said, kissing her. "Thank you" she whispered against his lips. "How was your day?" She asked him when they pulled away. "It was uneventful" he shrugged. "I edited some photos and answered some emails" he explained. "Well how about we add some excitement to your day?" She smirked, suggestively and pulled him onto the bed...

Later that evening, the sun was setting over the city and Betty was cuddled up in bed, watching the sunset out the window. "You okay there baby?" Jug asked her, coming from the bathroom, his hair still wet from his shower. "Yeah" she smiled. "Just thinking" she added. "About anything in particular?" He asked, joining her on the bed and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "I was thinking we should go on a little getaway before the baby comes?" She suggested, laying her head on his chest. "Like a Baby moon?" He asked and Betty nodded. "Yeah, just so we can spend some uninterrupted time before the baby gets here" she explained. "I'd love that betts" he grinned. "You would?" She asked, wanting to make sure. "Why wouldn't I want some one on one time with my beautiful wife?" He smirked and Betty giggled. "Do you think things will change when the baby is born?" Betty asked, quietly. Jug was silent for a moment, knowing she wasn't finished speaking. "Like between us?" She added and jug frowned, moving so he could look at her face. "Of course not baby, why would you even think that?" He frowned. "I..I've read things about new parents drifting apart because they're tired and they don't have anytime for each other anymore" she started. "I don't want that to be us" she sighed. "It won't be" jug said, and he sounded so sure Betty looked up at him. "Theres nothing in this world or the next that could pull me away from you Elizabeth Jones" he assured, stroking a finger across her cheek, before cupping it. "The only difference is there's going to a little life that we created together that were both going to love endlessly" he told her. "I love you betty" he said. "Juggie..." Betty smiled with watery eyes. "I love you more than I can even explain".