Chapter 6

Over the next week Betty and jughead we're messaging all the time and quickly become friends. Betty was currently in a meeting for an upcoming project she'd been offered. "A book?" Betty said in shock. "Yeah people really want to get to know you. What your life's like" Cheryl said. "I mean... it sounds kinda cool" Betty said. "It is! And will be great for your career. It will be a bit like a biography but with like you advice and tips and what you get up to when you're not working" Cheryl said. "oh! And I want to hire a photographer so that someone can capture like behind the scenes photos on your trips and stuff!" Cheryl added. "So we need to find someone who you don't mind being part of the crew and coming everywhere" Cheryl said. "I have someone in mind..." Betty smirked.

Jughead was sat with Toni, fangs and Sweetpea at home when his phone buzzed:

Betty: can you meet me at my office meeting room like now?

Jug: on my way!

As soon as he sent the text he was putting his shoes on. "Where you going?" Fangs asked. "Betty wants to see me" he said putting his jacket on. "Betty cooper?!" Toni yelled. "What?!" Sweetpea said but he didn't stick around to listen to them. He arrived at Betty's office building in 20 minutes and the receptionist Ethel told him where to go.

"Juggie!" Betty said happily when he entered. Her whole crew was there. Cheryl, Veronica, val, Josie, Kevin, Archie and Reggie. "Hey Betts" he smiled as she stood up to hug him. "What am I here for?" He asked. Before Betty could answer Cheryl interrupted. "Betty's been offered a book deal for the behind the scenes of her life and needs a photographer, it's really good pay and you'll have to come with her to all her jobs. You'll get credit for your photos and all accommodation will be paid for when you come on all Betty's trips" Cheryl said. "And you want me to do it?" Jug asked in shock. "Yes. Betty recommended you and that's good enough for me" Cheryl said. "You want me betts?" He asked. "Of course I do" she smiled softly. "So?" Cheryl asked. "Of course I'll do it" Jug smiled and Betty squealed and hugged him again. "Okay so let me introduce you to everyone" Betty said and turned to the rest of the room.

"So let me get this straight... you're working for and with Elizabeth Cooper?" Toni said. "It's Betty and yes" jug said. "Wow" fangs and Sweetpea said. "So what's she like?" Toni said. Jughead was quiet for a while and then smiled "She's amazing.". "Someone has a crushhh" Sweetpea teased. Jughead scoffed but then he thought about it. did he?

"So B jughead is hot" Kevin said as they were sat in her apartment. "He is" she said and a smile made its way on her face from just thinking about him. "We really get along and I feel comfortable around him" Betty said. "Sounds like you have a crush Betty" Kevin grinned. Does she?