Chapter 140

Over the next couple of weeks, Betty and jughead kept their little secret all to themselves. However, on week six, bettys morning sickness kicked in. Jughead was woken up by Betty rushing out of bed and into the bedroom; sleepily, he followed after her and held her hair as she threw up. "You okay?" He asked, rubbing her back. "Yeah" she sighed. "I was hoping that I was lucky enough to skip morning sickness" Betty groaned as jughead helped her up and she brushed her teeth. "I'm sorry baby" he said, wrapping his arms around her from behind. "Do you feel okay now?" He asked. "I just feel a little nauseous" she told him. "Okay, I'm going to get you some water, do you want to head back to bed?" He asked but Betty shook her head. "I think I'm going to go and sit on the couch" she said.

They spent the morning, lounging on the couch and just spending time with eachother until they both had to head to the studios, for the photoshoot that Betty was having there. "Are you sure you feel up to it?" Jughead asked and Betty nodded. "I'm sure, seriously I feel fine now" she assured him with a smile, kissing him as she went to have a shower. An hour later they were at the studios along with the others. "Wow... does this happen everytime you have a photoshoot" Toni joked, looking at where Betty was having her glam done. "Yes" Betty giggled. Toni then went to help jughead set up all the camera equipment while fangs and Sweetpea were talking with Kevin and Cheryl about the ins and outs of photoshoots. "Ready Babe?" Jug asked her when she was done with hair and makeup. "Almost! Just need to get dressed" she told him, walking into another room with Veronica to change into a pink dress. Once she was changed, she walked over to jughead and Quickly explained about what the photos were for and jughead started to instruct her on what to do.

"Wow, that was fun!" Toni said when everything was done. "It really was, I'm glad we could do this before we have real clients" fangs added and sweetpea nodded. "Well you were all great!" Jug smiled. "Does anyone want to order pizza?" Kevin asked and everyone nodded, heading into the break room they'd built where there was a bunch of couches. "You guys order I'm going to change" Betty said and everyone nodded. Half an hour later, everyone was sat with their pizzas. "Here you go betts" Kevin said, handing her a pizza. "Thank you" she smiled. She went to take a bite and her scrunched her noise up. "You okay?" Jug whispered. "I don't think the baby likes anchovies..." she whispered, and luckily no one noticed. "Do you want me to take them off?" He asked and she nodded, gratefully. "Thank you" she said as he picked them all off and handed them back. Jug just smiled, and kissed her temple, turning back to their friends.

"I am exhausted!" Betty said as they got back to their apartment, and instantly flopping on the couch. "Well as much as I'd love to sleep, you need to have a shower and wash your makeup off" he laughed, grabbing her hands and pulling her off the couch. "I hate that you're right" she grumbled and walked into their bathroom. After having a shower and getting ready for bed, Betty joined jughead in their bed, who was watching Netflix. "I was thinking of ordering a couple of baby books" she said, settling under his arm and pulling the covers over them. "Just to get some information you know? Be prepared" she told him and jug nodded. "Sounds like a great idea" he smiled. "Do you want to look now?" He asked and Betty nodded, moving to grab her phone and start searching up baby books. "I definitely need one about pregnancy" she told him as they were searching the internet. "And maybe birth and then baby?" She suggested and jughead nodded. "I think that's good, if we need anything else we can just order it when the time comes" he said. "Jug?" Betty said when she put her phone down after placing an order. "Yeah baby?" He said. "Im a little scared about pregnancy" she admitted and jug was quiet as she spoke. "I hear horror stories and I'm scared" she said. "I know baby, but I'm right here with you...always" he said,his hand moving to place over her stomach. "Isn't it crazy that a baby is in there?" He said, still in awe. "It's so crazy" she beamed, turning her head to capture his lips with hers.