Chapter 142

A couple of weeks later, Betty and everyone found themselves in la for a few days on different work events. At first, Betty had a meeting with a label about her fashion line, then a small photoshoot for the line with jughead, Toni, fangs and Sweetpea and then a red carpet event, all in two days before they were flying back to New York. "Babe have you seen my sunglasses!" Betty yelled from the bedroom of her la apartment where her, jughead, Toni, fangs Kevin and Sweetpea were staying while they were in la. "I think they're in your purse!" Jug called back, from where he was sat with fangs and Sweetpea playing video games. A few minutes later, a stressed looking Betty came down the stairs, wearing a white flowy summer dress, with her sunglasses in her hand. "Hang on a sec guys" jug said, putting his controller down and Walking to where Betty was in the kitchen. "Baby? You okay?" He asked and she sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine" she started. "There's just a lot happening these next couple of days" she said. Jug placed his hand over her very small bump, that wasn't noticeable to anyone but then, and kissed her softly. "I know its a lot but we're all here with you. You'll be okay" he reassured her and she nodded. "I know, Im just being silly" she said with a sheepish smile. "You're not being silly" he laughed. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" she grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss. "My ubers outside, I really need to go and meet Cheryl for this meeting" she said when they pulled away. "Okay, I love you. Call me if you need anything" he said as he placed one last kiss on her lips. "Love you too! Bye!" She waved as she left the apartment.

"Hey jug, i was thinking we should pick Betty up and grab some of her favourite food on the way back and eat it outside, she loves the views from la" Kevin said, as jughead was editing on the couch. "Sounds good!" Jug agreed. "Sweets, fangs and Toni have gone out anyway so it will just be us three" he added and Kevin nodded. "How about you get Betty when shes ready and I'll go and get the dinner?" Kevin suggested and jughead agreed. An hour later, jug text Cheryl asking when the meeting was over and he drove to pick Betty up, instead of her getting an Uber. "Hey gorgeous, do you need a ride?" Jug smirked as he saw Betty waiting outside a building. "Juggie!" She grinned, skipping over to him and kissing him. "What are you doing here?" She smiled into the kiss. "Picking you up" he grinned, holding the passenger door open and helping her in. "How was your meeting?" He asked, driving them back. "It was good" she said and started to explain about what was said in the meeting. As they got back to apartment, Kevin was pulling out food containers. "Oh good you're home" he smiled. "We're having dinner outside today" Kevin said, walking out to where he had set up a table. "Not that im complaining but why?" Betty giggled. "I know how much you love this view, and while we're here we might as well enjoy it" Kevin said. "Thank you" Betty beamed as she and jughead joined Kevin to eat.

The next morning, was the day of the photoshoot and the red carpet Betty had to do. However, Betty was woken up by her stomach churning, and she ran out of bed to the bathroom, throwing up. "Hey baby, I've got you" she heard jug said from behind, rubbing her back and tying her hair up. "Let it out honey" he said softly. "Eww" Betty whined when she was done, pulling herself up and brushing her teeth. "You okay?" Jug asked concerned. "Yeah" she sighed. "I was hoping I could skip the morning sickness" she said with a small smile. "I'm sorry betts, can I do anything?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her and leaning his chin on her head. "I'm okay, thank you" she said. "I think I'm going to jump in the shower and freshen up" she said and jug nodded, kissing her head. "I was going to start breakfast but do you want me to make you some toast?" He offered and she nodded, gratefully. After having a shower and getting dressed, Betty made her way into the kitchen where everyone else was sat eating. "Morning" she said. "Good morning" everyone smiled. "You okay girl?" Toni asked as Betty slumped in her seat. "My morning sickness has started" Betty groaned, and everyone awed in sympathy. "I heard ginger ale can help with that" fangs piped and everyone looked over at him. "What? I do read you know" he blushed, and everyone giggled. "Are you sure you're up to shoot today?" Sweetpea asked. "Yeah and your red carpet" Kevin added. "I'll be fine, I feel a lot better now, I just need to relax for a while and I'll be good to go" Betty said, sipping on the water jug had just given to her. "Okay you can relax this morning and we'll see how you are" jug said, kissing her softly. "I'll be okay" Betty said, and she really hoped she was right.

{ what do you want to see in this story?💗}