Chapter 133

The next day, Betty was rushed off her feet with meetings with different people, trying to get the ball rolling on her clothing line. She'd been out of the apartment since 9am and it was already 6pm. After a long meeting, she finally got five minutes to herself so pulled her phone out to text jughead:

Betty: hey juggie! Finally got a break, I miss you! <3

She didn't have to wait long at all, before her phone buzzed and her husband had replied:

Jug: Hey baby! I miss you too! Hope you're not being too overworked, how you doing? <3

Betty: I'm okay, just tired <3

Jug: let me know when you're on your way home and I'll run you a bath okay? <3

Betty: okay, thank you juggie! I love you <3

Jug: love you too <3

After texting jughead, she put her phone back and went into her next meeting.

Once Betty was done for the day, she text jughead saying she was leaving and jumped in an Uber, making her way back to their apartment. "I'm home!" She called as she walked in and shrugged her coat off. "Hey baby" jug smiled, coming out the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her. "I've missed you" Betty said, breathing his scent in and enjoying the moment. "I've missed you too" jug said, kissing her head, and then lifting her head up to kiss her softly. "Your baths done" he smiled, taking her hand and leading her into their bathroom where he had a bubble bath ready for her with candles and music. "Juggie..." Betty grinned. "I love you" she smiled, her hands going around his neck and pulling him close. "I love you too" he said, pecking her lips. "Now I'll leave you to it, then we'll order something in for dinner" jug said, with one more kiss, before he left her to relax...

When Betty was done, she changed into pyjamas, grabbed her blanket and went to join her husband on the couch. "How was your bath?" He asked, lifting his arm up, letting her cuddle into him, before he brought his arm around her and pulled her close. "It was lovely, thank you" she smiled. "What are you feeling for dinner?" He asked and Betty shrugged. "Honestly, I'm feeling a little sick, maybe something light?" She suggested. "You're sick?" Jug asked, concerned, moving positions so he could look at her. "I just feel a little under the weather today, but it might just be how tired I am today" she said but jughead still placed his hand on her forehead. "You're a little warm" he frowned. "I'm okay juggie" she reassured him. "I just need some tea and an early night... the bath already helped a lot" she added.  "Are you sure?" Jug asked, still not convinced. "I promise" she said softly, cupping his cheeks and connecting their lips. "Well how about I make us some grilled cheese instead?" He asked. "And we can watch some tv and then head to bed?" He said and Betty nodded. Jughead stood up and busied himself In the kitchen, making their dinner and once he was done, he handed her a plate before grabbing his own and joining her on the couch. "It's delicious, thank you babe" Betty said while eating. "You're welcome" he grinned.

When they were done eating, they sat back and jughead turned on whatever series they were watching on Netflix. About ten minutes into their show, Betty shot up, bringing herself to the edge of the couch. "Baby?! what's wrong?!" Jug stressed. "I...sorry I just felt like I was going to throw up" Betty said, her hands shaking; jughead knew how much Betty hated being sick, so grabbed her hands and rubbed Soothing circles on her palms. "Okay, okay. Do you think you're going to throw up?" He asked. "I...I don't know..." she whispered, tears in her eyes. "It's okay baby, let's get you in the bathroom. Just in case." He said, gently helping her up and taking her into the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bathtub, Betty on his lap, he was about to ask if she was okay, but before he could, she was up and heaving over the toilet, emptying her stomach into the toilet. "Shh baby, let it out, it's okay" jug comforted, putting her hair in a bun, before rubbing her back. After a few moments, she pulled back, her face pale and tears falling down her face. "I'm sorry" she cried and then gagged again. "Let it out betts, I'm here, you're okay, just let it out" he said softly, as her head went back over the toilet. When Betty was sure she was done, she pulled back and sat with her back against the bathtub. "You done?" He asked and she weakly nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked but she just shrugged. "I feel icky" she sniffed. "How about we get you in the shower?" He suggested as he wiped away her tears. "Will you help me?" She asked and he nodded. "Of course I will" he smiled, helping her up and helping her out of his clothes before stripping his own clothes and getting into the shower, he held Betty to support her weak body as he helped her get clean, and when they were done, he wrapped her in a towel, making sure she was warm and dry. He carried her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. "Let me just get dressed then I'll dress you honey" he said, quickly making work of putting sweatpants on and then pulling out bettys warmest pyjamas and helping her into them. "Thank you" Betty said as they crawled under the covers and jughead pulled the covers around them. "Of course baby... In sickness and health remember?"